WI

phill1978

wants to get slim
had WI this morning lost 2lbs very happy 1 lbs off 4 stone ( will get that next week ) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lisa the mrs lost 2lb and has now lost 2 stone well done babes( shes reads these lol) :p

Last edited:
Well done phil and well done Lisa ,excellent losses.....Im 1/2lb off 2 stone so next week its milestones for us :) x

Well done to you both! I lost 3.4lbs this week which I am very happy about, but I know the loss will slow down now that I'm in the zone. Slow and steady, I keep telling myself!

Well done to you both! I lost 3.4lbs this week which I am very happy about, but I know the loss will slow down now that I'm in the zone. Slow and steady, I keep telling myself!

well done xxxxxx great loss , thank you, your doing great :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done on your losses! :)

Huge well done to mr & mrs phil. Bet the sofa is smiling too 6 stone less on it of an evening :D

well done Phil and Lisa!! your both an inspiration!! :D :D

I need to lose about half my body weight, I hope I can be as motivated and focused as you both!

Hi chuck
tough week. Will be a gain. Stress eating taken over as dd had an accident and now has her leg in plaster. It's half term and we have another week of it as some bright spark thought it would be a good idea to lump all the teacher training days together and have a 2 week half term.

No wonder I have turned to food....again.

Joking apart - I'm good but have had a temporary loss of control this week. New week starts tomorrow for me tho.

I wish I could stay as focussed as you and your good lady. You are an inspiration xxx

Hi chuck
tough week. Will be a gain. Stress eating taken over as dd had an accident and now has her leg in plaster. It's half term and we have another week of it as some bright spark thought it would be a good idea to lump all the teacher training days together and have a 2 week half term.

No wonder I have turned to food....again.

Joking apart - I'm good but have had a temporary loss of control this week. New week starts tomorrow for me tho.

I wish I could stay as focussed as you and your good lady. You are an inspiration xxx

sorry to her of dd accident , sounds about right with the teacher ( was the same when i was at school , nice to see there using the same old trick ,

i know you will be back on track this week, everyone has a bad week best thing draw a line under it start fresh this week , im here for you if you need a chat or a rant xxxx

Back