WI

Sheep

on the up lol
Well i am now the lightest i been in 9 years (being 29 thats so sad) Any how i lost 4lb :D
so i hit the 14 mark dead on, BMI was 39.8 now 31 :rolleyes:

Also he asked what excersise i do......... well tredmill, sit ups, ab belt, and i have a bike(to much rain for bike at min, oh and wii fit (but still in box) (dont ask lol)
he told me thats not the sort of excersise he had in mind it helps BUT ...... he wants me to use weights (not to heavy) as it burns more and tones u up, so i shall be off this week to get some :rolleyes: (worth a try)

Wow well done hun!! How fantastic! I can't wait until I'm the lightest I've ever been - what an amazing feeling!

I bet you'll be feeling high all day! You deserve it xx

p.s. does anyone else agree that the weights are the best exercise to have?

Awww well done Sheepy!!!!!!! The weeks are flying now arent they? You must be feeling fab hun! Might try the weights or just sit in front of the telly lifting 2 cans of soup or summet x Keep it up chick x

Awww well done Sheepy!!!!!!! The weeks are flying now arent they? You must be feeling fab hun! Might try the weights or just sit in front of the telly lifting 2 cans of soup or summet x Keep it up chick x

i did ask him bout the tins.. (srry for got to add that ) he said no proper lady weights :(
I also told him muhahaha to go on LT for few weeks (as he said he wanted to lose a lil weight and that it will also help him to reply to any ones ?'s (as he asks me all time lol)

Aww he sounds nice! Well ill get "lady" tins of soup then lol!!!!!

Well done Lin. Ur doing fantastic on this diet. Keep it going girl.

fab loss lady! well done and sooooo inspirational :D

fab loss well done x

Well done Sheep! Brilliant news! Can't wait until I'm at my lowest weight in years! Wishing the weeks away at the moment...

Well done sheep excellent loss.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

great loss sheep well done

SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Well i am now the lightest i been in 9 years (being 29 thats so sad) Any how i lost 4lb :D
so i hit the 14 mark dead on, BMI was 39.8 now 31 :rolleyes:

Also he asked what excersise i do......... well tredmill, sit ups, ab belt, and i have a bike(to much rain for bike at min, oh and wii fit (but still in box) (dont ask lol)
he told me thats not the sort of excersise he had in mind it helps BUT ...... he wants me to use weights (not to heavy) as it burns more and tones u up, so i shall be off this week to get some :rolleyes: (worth a try)

Hey - thats awesome news! really great to hear you are buzzing! :D

You will soon be into the overweight category! That will be awesome for you when you get there!

Good luck with your exercise - i think a little toning up is very good - as we are doing so much fat burning - but I still think cardio is good even if it is just to get your fitness levels up and its good for ur heart! Im sure u know the score - just keep active and if it feels good do it! xox

Brilliant Linds well done thats a great loss xxx

Well done hunni...great loss!!! whoop whoop!!! Feels great doesnt it!:D

That's a great loss, well done hun.

x

Back