WI

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
Had lost 7lb on pharmacist's scales in the last six days so that's great :)
I was sat there in the car outside the pharmacy really not wanting to go in, I almost chickened out.
I kept saying 'I don't want to do this any more'.
Funny the ups and downs...yesterday I could have quite happily continued forever.
So hubby said to me 'go and buy the shakes for one week, hang the bag on the door and commit to doing this till all the shakes are gone. Then you can wi and think about it. And just think, this week of doing this will be worth 3 weeks of 'normal' dieting in terms of weight loss.'
I thought that was excellent advice so decided to post it here...anyway, I've got my new shakes....and NOT the soup, which btw I thought was vile even with additions!
Roll on next wi : )

very well done you! do not give in to tempations!! xxx

Rachel! Well done! I lost that in my 1st week which I was initially annoyed about but on reflection it is a great weight loss! Your OH is right, it would take me ages to lose that kind of weight on a 'regular' diet.

Im so made up for you hun, keep it up!

WOOP WOOP!! do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight WOOP WOOP!! :D Fantastic loss! Keep em comin!!

well done on ur WI, :talk017:

WELL DONE SWEETIE and all that worrying and if you hadnt of gone in you wouldnt be buzzing like you are now! well done hun keep smiling you are doing brilliantly. xxxxxx

WOOP WOOP!! do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight WOOP WOOP!! :D Fantastic loss! Keep em comin!!

you make me laugh so much!!

well done Rachel - fab fab weight loss this week x x x

Well done Rachel, that is a great loss.

x

well done hun,great loss for your 1st weigh in,and great advice from your oh,keep it up.

thanks all! So much to lose...I love your avatar!

*woohoo* Well done Rachel..:) XXX

thanks hon xxx

Sorry its a bit late, but:

:party0019:

Excellent WI result- Well done xx

: ) Thanks hon xxx

Back