WI

ruthie-mc

OMG i can not belive it, i had my first weigh in today after getting myself back on track and i have lost 8lbs. I can not believe it. I am in the 1st of july challenge, where do i post my result, or is next week the start of it? i am not sure. Any way determined to have anouther good week this week and have more exercise. i feel so much already :p

Wow thats fantastic. Welldone. I am not sure when it starts. It might be next week but dont know for sure. Keep up the good work!

Well done, thats brilliant!!!

Bloody hell what an amazing WI! Well done for getting back on plan in such an astounding way!

For the 1st of July Challenge we'll use next weeks WI results as the challenge only started on Wednesday and not everyone (myself included) will have been 100% on plan this week.

Flippin' Eck!! Well done - I want to see your food diary please - I want to copy you next week if you don't mind too much:happy096:

Thanks all, i know a lot of the weight was probably water weight, however, its a good start and has given me the will to keep going. I am taking it one week at a time. As for my food diary i did not write one out as time has been an issue this week with study and getting the children sorted. here is a rundown of what i did have this week. I did EE which to be honest, i thought how am i ever going too loose eating all of this.
Breakfast's consisted off either two boiled eggs, or fresh fruit salad with natural youg, I would use my H/E A for milk with coffee and My H/E B on a slice of toast.
My lunches consided of Batchleors Rice, i had chicken salad with home made Pot salad, i made this by using extra low fat mayo and extra light garlic and herb cream cheese, this was lovely worth the couple of syns. I also made scotch eggs with slimming world sausages and instant mash instead of using scan bran on the outside as i dont like it, really nice coated in the mash, i have just made anouther few this morning for OH as he loves them. My dinners included chicken curry made using slimming world recipes and boilded rice, i had slimming world chips a couple of time this week :D I made chops and veg with potato, if i can think of what els i had i will post it, one thing is for certain i was not hungry this week at all. As for exercise i only managed two days on the weight fit, but as of monday i will be back at the gym, my goal is to go at least three times this week. Hope you are all having a good weekend, i am off to do some more work on my assingment :character00148:

Back