Wide Awake

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
:( Morning
I just have to say that the hardest thing about vlcd's is our sleep patterns - I want more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I find I have trouble getting to sleep at night then I wake really early :(
Apart from the fact that also have to go visit bathroom during the night, I almost feel like I am always awake - not a problem in itself I suppose but when the rest of the house/world is asleep it can be a tad lonesome:( lmao
Does anyone else have these - i wont say problems - thats too negative = lets say "challenges" whilst following vlcd ?
Sleep tight if I am posting too early for you :wave_cry:
Bev

Morning Bev,
Not too early for me:rolleyes: I usually wake between 5.30am and 6am, well since I have been on a vlcd anyway! I don't mind too much as I am getting to the end of my vlcd journey, only about another 10lbs to go. Also I now do an exercise routine 6 mornings out of 7 and if I got up much later than 6am I would not be able to do that:) I have also found it difficult to get off to sleep but have been told I dont snore as much so I suppose that's something positive. Hope things improve for you and good luck with the vlcd.

Morning,
Yeah, I get up around 5 - 6 now. I try to get to the gym a few mornings a week. Though its tempting to just stay in bed too. :)

I havent actually been to bed yet lol No sadly not a mad partier type person but Im working nights this week. Just off for a good days sleep now lol

:( Morning
I just have to say that the hardest thing about vlcd's is our sleep patterns - I want more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I find I have trouble getting to sleep at night then I wake really early :(
Apart from the fact that also have to go visit bathroom during the night, I almost feel like I am always awake - not a problem in itself I suppose but when the rest of the house/world is asleep it can be a tad lonesome:( lmao
Does anyone else have these - i wont say problems - thats too negative = lets say "challenges" whilst following vlcd ?
Sleep tight if I am posting too early for you :wave_cry:
Bev

Your typing woke me up!!!!!! :mad: Only joking. :D

I've been awake for an hour. I usally wake up around 4:50am on a weekday so weekend early risings are no different. I can't say I've noticed a makred difference with VLCD except I use the toilet more frequently during the night and .... thats it!

Hey glad im not the only one who isnt getting enough !!!!!!!!!
Ha Ha
Today not only do I feel like I need more sleep but I feel miserable too !!! Oh dear = maybe there is a connection here:confused:
Bev

Sorry ive been sleeping better, earlier to bed than usual and not waking in the night. think i may not be snoring so much, cos thats what used to wake me up.

well I am the oppostie!

When I was eating loads of crap I would wake with tummy ache etc, and also all the rubbish in what I was eating was affecting my sleep, but since on VLCD and I found the same last yr, I go to bed and sleep like a log!!

I do have to make the odd trip to the loo, but generally I have slept alot better and have felt alot more energised in the day time.

Nice that OH works nights and sometimes on the weekend the boys get up come down early and see daddy and I sleep intill 9. Which is about a 2hr lay in for me......so I am a happy bunny!!lol:eek:
Lou X

I haven't slept very well at all since I starting this dieting.

I find I don't get to sleep for at least an hour from hitting the pillow and then get up really early.

I am the same as noonoo, I am sleeping so much better since I started on this VLCD, it's brilliant! It used to take me forever to get to sleep and I would wake up loads. Now, I get off to sleep really easily and if I get up it will be once and then I get straight back to sleep!

I try not to drink anything past 7pm to make sure I don't need to get up too often in the night and it seems to work!

Hi All,

My sleep patern has improved grately since being on the CD. I used to wake, after finally falling to sleep, in a lather of sweat (charming), but for some reason this has stopped and i am actually getting a good nights sleep. In the first week i kept waking to go the loo but this has improved as i stopped drinking after 8pm.

Forgot about that - I used to wake up sweating all the time too, and havent for ages now - I had completely forgotten about it - how brill is that!

Great thread!!!

I do find I just don't seem to need as much sleep and I think it could be because my quality of sleep is much better as I no longer snore....use to wake up with a sore throat every morning before I started my diet.

Love Mini xxx

Back