Wierd question

Willbeyummy

Morning slimmers,
Iv noticed if i do alot of walking the scales stick! On a thurs its weigh in day so i take my son school (40-50min round trip) get the bus walk to consultants house go walk back to bus stop (about a 30 min round trip) then walk back to mine (10mins) then rest for an hour or so go and pick my son up from school (40-50 min round trip) on a friday their is no movement on the scales

Yesterday i was up and walking around from 8am til 5pm and again no movement on the scales! Cdc said to try and do less but thats not always possible :/

Does this happen to any of you? Its happened from week 1 im now in week 3 x

hi ya
as i understand it if you do exercise the body's natural reaction is to hold on to some of that water as it doesnt know when you are going to put more in, also do u have an old injury? water will also rush to that area during any period of activity/exercise thus protecting it from further trauma.
the only way that could possibly help is that on the days where you are doing more activity up your water intake as then your body wont hold on to it as it knows its getting a plentiful supply.
your losses are fantastic by the way :-D hope that helps xx

Last edited:
Thank you, yh il try and up my intake for the busier days, fingers crossed lol ,

Thank you hun im feeling good and slimmer lol! X

Back