wii Active

suespain

Loves living in the sun
Have just completed 30 mins on the Wii Active and burnt off 174 calories.

Good for a Sunday!

Sue:flirt2:

Hi KCM

Its really great, I prefer doing my own workouts where I do running, boxing, volleyball, more boxing, more running, squats, side lunges, batting, dancing, more boxing! etc.

Boxing is a great cardio and you lose loads of calories same with running but if you want to walk instead you can. Lots of choice.

Give it a whirl, it gets addictive!

Sue

It's completely changed my shape! The only thing it doesn't target is abs, but the new one out in November does apparently.

I will give it a go, at some point lol
I was all excited about getting it, but then it took over 2 weeks to be delivered and I sort of got out of the mood.

It does look good, the kids loved it and I know I will.

Thanks Judimac, just found the new one on Amazon, didn't realise another one was coming out so quickly, have put it on my Xmas list as have already ordered Wii Fit Plus and Wii Big Loser and quite a few Slimming World cook books. Think OH will think am losing my marbles with spending!

Sue

Let us know what The big Loser ones like! Enjoy the cookbooks! I love the EE one and the Curry Feast.

Hi Judi

Not got the EE one yet, keep looking at in on Ebay but its been very expensive, will keep trying.

Got several now; One Pot, Comfort Foods, Green day, original day, Curry Feast.

Have done some great meals with them. Someone said Slimming World food is bland once to me, well I had the best vegetable Paellla last night and I did a Chicken Casserole recipe night before. Both very filling and really tasty.

Only problem OH has lost 3IB and he was only 9st 8!

Sue

I tried EA Sports Active for the first time last night, thought I'd give it a go on medium... I paid for it!! but predicted calories was 160 (approx) and i burnt off 180!! :D Was well chuffed, did it today on easy as not feeling well so thought I'd just do a little, day 2 of the 30 day challenge and it gave me the tennis activity? Lol need to work on my backhand! But burnt 170 and prediction was only 150! So was feeling good! :)

Good luck with the other Wii games! I want to try the Biggest Loser one! Need to work on my abs though, any ideas on how to focus on this? Thanks :)

I have the NewU game. The pilates section really targets your core! (But the rest of the challenges are a bit keen on pressups :eek:) If you want a cheap alternative, then the My Fitness Coach from Amazon for under £10 is good. You can key in core exs and you will work your abs. It's a bit repetitive but it works.

I have the NewU game. The pilates section really targets your core! (But the rest of the challenges are a bit keen on pressups :eek:) If you want a cheap alternative, then the My Fitness Coach from Amazon for under £10 is good. You can key in core exs and you will work your abs. It's a bit repetitive but it works.

That's great thank you, I'll have to keep an eye out for My fitness Coach :)

The WII is a great way to lose weight. Ever since I picked one up during the summer I've been making it part of my routine.

The results are great. Alongside my accelerated fat buring diet makes it foolproof! The pounds are flying off me!:D

I finally brought My Fitness Coach, it's in the post so hopefully will arrive soon!! Can't wait i love the EA Sports still, and it's made a difference, especially to my legs, but i can't seem to shift the weight from around my middle :( Any tips please? I'm hoping the MFC will help to ton up and make a difference!

The My Fitness Coach Cardio (the boxing one) Is £10 on Play.com

The My Fitness Coach Cardio (the boxing one) Is £10 on Play.com

Wicked that's great thank you! Does that help to ton up? My arms and legs are changing, mainly due to EA Sports, it's the tummy area that's not changing :( I'm hopeless at doing press ups, i tried MFC but i felt it was just toning the areas which EA Sports was already doing?

Back