Wii Active

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Well my new home trainer, just arrived, gonna get stuck in straight away. Anyone else got one, any tips?
Will get back later,thats if I dont exhaust myself and have to go for a wee lie down.

I bought my fitness coach at the beginning of the week - the 30 minute assessment wore me out! LOL

But i did my first 15 minute session yesterday and it was fine! :) Hard work, but fine :)

I love it!

This is the new one think it came out this week,just called active,OMG talk about weakling. I am sweating away,had to have a rest, ha ha

did my first session in the 30 day plan,22 mins, burnt 122 calories,knackered,sweating,legs aching and that was doing the lowest intensity,still thsts what it is supposed to do,just have to do it everyday now.it asked me to do another session today !no chance,gonna sit down and watch The Thornbirds.

have just seen an ad for Wii active on TV can't wait to hear ur thoughts on it. I have wii fit which I love but fancy a change.

did my first session in the 30 day plan,22 mins, burnt 122 calories,knackered,sweating,legs aching and that was doing the lowest intensity,still thsts what it is supposed to do,just have to do it everyday now.it asked me to do another session today !no chance,gonna sit down and watch The Thornbirds.

I've got it, but not tried it yet.... Please to see it works.;)

I too have Wii Fit and this is nothing like it although you can use the board for some of the exercises. It really is like a personal trainer,Wii Fit is more like a game compared to this.It has different levels to work at and resistant bands for toning arms. Only one days use but really liked it,made me work hard.Let me know what you think if you get one.

I've got my fitness coach, which I'd highly recommend, but it' nice to know there's a good alternative too, for when it gets boring. Maybe we should all swap our exercise games round every month or so, keep it exciting!!! Lol.

I have the family trainer and the fit and lobve both, both so different too. Will look at the Wii active though too!

Just got my wii yesterday and will be going to get wii fit and personal trainer 2mo. Was excited already but am even more so after reading all your comments!!!!

Well I have just got the Wii active froim amazon, cheapest place at £25. Have to wait for it to arrive before i can try it out but can't wait as getting a bit bored off the wii fit like some of you have said. Theres only so much hula hooping you can do lol. I was going to buy a cross trainer but this is a hell of a lot cheaper so worth a go!

Have the wii fit and it is good fun. My Wii fit age was 59 in the beginning which is 14 years off my real age! Have got it down to 44 which is much better. Will think of giving the active a go.

How near to your real age was your fit age?

Have the wii fit and it is good fun. My Wii fit age was 59 in the beginning which is 14 years off my real age! Have got it down to 44 which is much better. Will think of giving the active a go.

How near to your real age was your fit age?

LOL... my wii fit age is my age...but that is rather amusing as I get out of breath going up the stairs fast.. lol...

Mumto4, I got my active from amazon and paid £34 and I thought that was cheap, how did you get it for that price?

I'm interested in this too - I have Wiifit which I love especially the games on it...... will def have to wait for the price to drop substantially though :(

jill

I got the wii sports active yesterday and only been on the once but i was puffed out after 20 mins. I love the wii fit and was looking for something a bit more advanced so I'd love to hear how others are getting on with theirs. That one where you have to kick your bum running round the track had me in stitches, both in the funny sense and the knackered sense lol!

Just bought this today. I was considering either the wii fit or this but this looked more serious so I got it. Cant wait to try it out!

Back