Wii Fit and Power Plate

honey-dd

I had one of these when they first came out but didn't use it for weight loss or exercise as i went to the gym 4 times a week :eek:.

But iv since moved and I'm not close to a decent gym so just try walking (living where i do its ideal).

but just bought it again as thought it might be fun for kids and a bit of exercise for me :).

anyone use one for exercise and is it any good??.

Also I'm about to hire a power plate for 6 weeks ..see if its any good before i buy one as there very expensive.. anyone had any good results with one ??. they look fun i used to look at them at the gym as though they were alien :D:eek:..but never got on it lol

http://uk.powerplate.com/en/

That's a site about them :)

From what i know its basically a vibration plate it makes your workout .. 10 x more efficient supposedly:confused: ,, you do a series of movements on them and it tones ,firms and helps with weight loss ,obviously has to be used right ,,

There are a number of places that are offering them to hire or you can go to most gyms they have them but iv noticed beauticians are getting them in too lol

Ohh and im going to look in to the sports active ..i like anything that makes me sweat or my muscles hurt the next day lol xx

Cool, that power plate reads good, there was one at a gym I used to goto, and I also didn't go on it, I was too scared lol, I saw a few people who went on it though and they were all doing weird body postures, I didn't wanna go on it because I didn't have the physique to pull it off like they were doing and I'd have probably made myself look a complete fool! lol

Power plates are on sale at netto
£79.99
I kid you not !!!
were very popular with the likes of madonna, etc
they vibrate & I think its probably the action of your trying to hold the dodgy pose on the plate that works your muscles

Weird. I have just hired a vibration plate about 5 mins ago! Just hiring for 4 weeks as I don't have a lot of room. I have heard great things about them. Its getting delivered tomorrow. Just sold something on ebay to justify the cost!!;)

i have a powerplate thing and its awesome, i do 10mins on the cross trainer and 10mins of the plate every other day and i can feel it working, things ache the next day

Maybe I should pop down to netto.....

i loved my vibroplate.got mine in Next for £90?.
i lost loads of inches using it.really don't think it would have been as many if it wasn't for that x

If you pop on to the slimming worl forum here on minimins loads of people use the wii fit and find it really useful and swear it's toned them up through their losses. The powerplate will help your core strength which will really help your toning and with the wii you can work up a sweat best of all words i'd say :)

Back