Wii Fit & "Gaming Exercise" Challenge - January 2011

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Well flipping heck everyone - here we are starting a new thread for a new month in a new year and hopefully we're all feeling up and raring to go after the holidays and possibly a bit of over indulgence :D

I know I'm ready to start getting my hours racked up - remember this is for all exercise on the Wii now so you can include your Just Dance, Sports Active, My Fitness Coach or whichever else exercise games you have :) You can also include hours spent on XBox Kinect or Playstation Move if you're lucky enough to own either! :D

Hopefully we'll get a lot of names in here for this month - see you people in the New Year! :happy036:

Miss Mango: 12 hours - 0 done

Last edited:
Me! I fell by the wayside after a good start.

Judimac 10 hrs - 0 done

Hi guys!!

I kinda made a Start December then got the dreaded flu bug n the kids then Xmas got in the way!

But!!! Today have ordered the kinect for the xbox!!! And easports active 2! It will be at mine for 6th of jan which I will set up and start!!!

Can that be included! I can't wait to start it! Also got my new just dance2 game love it!

Ah wow lucky you hunnie, I'd love a Kinect! Of course you can include it, its exercise all the same!
So add your name and desired time to the list ;)

Hi- I'd like to join too :) I'd like to aim for 12 hours in january :) I will be wii-ing it- a bit of just Dance, EA Sports (the first one) and My Shape. I have played on a kinect, their dance central game is very good. Better than the Just Dance on the Wii, I think :)

Judimac 10 hrs - 0 done
laura2481: 12 hours- 0 done

Judimac 10 hrs - 0 done
Leeanne910: TBC

Laura2481: 12 hours - 0 done

By now I don't think I'll make the December deadline for 10 hours, but the challenge definitely motivated me to workout on days when I wasn't in the mood.

So I'd like to sign up for another month. I'll aim for 10 hours again, using a mixture of Wii fit, My Fitness Coach and EASA 1.

Good stuff stellaria :) I don't think any of us reached target in December :eek: Its a much too busy month for everyone I think!
Looking forward to spending this months challenge with everyone :)

Judimac 10 hrs - 0 done
Leeanne910: 10 hours - 0 done

Stellaria: 10 hours - 0 done

Last edited:
I will aim for 10 hours! :)

Plz could someone add me to it please as I use I phone x
Leeanne I've just edited my post above and added your time in :)

Time to join in on one of these -- I'll dust of the wiiFit board and open last years' Christmas gift games!

Judimac 10 hrs - 0 done

MinnieMel: 10 hours -- 0 done

I had a go at the EA sports game last night (I got it at christmas) Yikes my legs are aching this morning! Lots of squats! Shame it was december lol :)

Just put your time in anyway Laura, it was only a matter of hours until January hunnie ;)

Oh glad I found this. I've ordered Sports Active2 for the PS3. Hubby is buying it for me and I can't wait to get started, no idea what's in store for me lol

Hoping to clock up 10 hours this month. Will add myself to the list later.

Just put your time in anyway Laura, it was only a matter of hours until January hunnie ;)
Awww, thanks ;) 20 mins on Just Dance today (showing parents who were visiting what the Wii they bought us does..) so 30 mins down, 11.5 hours to go :)

judimac 10 hrs - 0 done

laura2481: 12 hours - 30mins done

judimac 10 hrs - 0 done

Stellaria: 10 hours - 35 mins done

Whoo so glad I found this thread!!
Can someone add me please as I'm on my phone!
Will go for 12 hours, 1 hour done! (thanks new years day hangover/competitive bother) xx

Starting with a lower target again, might change it later in the month if I need to

judimac 10 hrs - 0 done

Stellaria: 10 hours - 35 mins done

Ela ine: 12 hours - 1 hour done
Busybee9015 - 6 hours - 0 done

Hi Miss Mango!
Can I just ask... Do we check in at certain times?/during the week etc or just when we've done another hour?

Elaine

Back