Wii Fit PLUS

Do you have the original version of the Wii Fit? The plus has a few more games/exercises, allows you to plan a workout, tells you calories burnt and more. It's definitely worth it if you don't have any version. If you do have the original then I would say still go for it as it does add a bit more if you're bored! Don't know how much it is on Amazon, but I got mine for £15 in Asda and wouldn't want to pay much more as I already had the original.

Probably haven't helped at all - just rambled on as usual!!:D

I've got both and love them both but I also have The biggest looser - yet to try it and one by a lady called Jullian (can't remember her surname) and that one really is a beast

I really want to get some new games for the Wi. In fact gonna go out with my Christmas money today and see what they have!

Thanks for spurring me on x

As long as you have the board, then can I recommend the EA Sports Active, get the original first to get the leg strap, I lost 2" off my waist and 2" off my hips the first 4 weeks (not alot of weight) and it's totally changed my shape. It's much more like a gym workout than wiifit.

What do you think of the biggest loser pinktiger?

i love fit plus!!! have heard the game, just dance is a great workout too so im gonna get it come payday :)

x

As long as you have the board, then can I recommend the EA Sports Active, get the original first to get the leg strap, I lost 2" off my waist and 2" off my hips the first 4 weeks (not alot of weight) and it's totally changed my shape. It's much more like a gym workout than wiifit.

What do you think of the biggest loser pinktiger?

I have that EA active but feel guilt if I miss a day as sometimes happens think I have only made it up to 10 days before I restart it maybe I should stick to it more :thinking2:

Judimac, not tried it yet. Might get it out in a minute to have a try

Do i buy the wii fit 6pck kit -silicone cover, yoga mat, bag, socks and rechargeable batterys for £30 or a bag, cover and yoga mat in pink? for £30?? :D

I have Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus but other than the free step and free jog I rarely use them for any of the other activities.

I prefer My Fitness Coach Cardio Workout as it REALLY feels like I have been put through the wringer lol

Ultimately, they are all great fun and great for your health and fitness, it is a matter of personal taste as to which you prefer :)

On amazon they have wii fir plus & both fitness coaches for £33. I have £15 voucher & fitness coaches are £8 & £10 so might get them both & put a bit of cash towards them

fern I got the 6pk for my daughter and its great. Her cover is green and yoga mat black and socks black. Oh and she doesn't use it I have stolen it from her lol

Just Dance is a fab work out and a great one to get out at parties as I discovered last night. What a way to have fun and help with the weight loss as well ;-)

Hope you don't mind me jumping in, but I'd recommend Sports Active. I enjoy wii fit and its good fun, but feel like sports active gives you a proper work out in a routine, you don't have to choose what to do next, it just does one exercise after the other. Probably too much info, but I've just done day two of a challenge on there and I felt like i used lots of energy and soooo hot now, but feel pleased with myself.

Back