Wii Fit PLUS

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maypole, 27 December 2009.

1. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Who has it & what do you think of it? Got an amazon voucher for crimbo am thinking of investing!
  2. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Well-Known Member

Do you have the original version of the Wii Fit? The plus has a few more games/exercises, allows you to plan a workout, tells you calories burnt and more. It's definitely worth it if you don't have any version. If you do have the original then I would say still go for it as it does add a bit more if you're bored! Don't know how much it is on Amazon, but I got mine for £15 in Asda and wouldn't want to pay much more as I already had the original.

Probably haven't helped at all - just rambled on as usual!!:D
  3. maypole

maypole loves to eat

You have helped. I've got the original one & its £14.99 on amazon that will leave me 1p to spare!!!
  4. pinktiger

pinktiger Well-Known Member

I've got both and love them both but I also have The biggest looser - yet to try it and one by a lady called Jullian (can't remember her surname) and that one really is a beast
  5. vikstar

vikstar Well-Known Member

I really want to get some new games for the Wi. In fact gonna go out with my Christmas money today and see what they have!

Thanks for spurring me on x
  6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

As long as you have the board, then can I recommend the EA Sports Active, get the original first to get the leg strap, I lost 2" off my waist and 2" off my hips the first 4 weeks (not alot of weight) and it's totally changed my shape. It's much more like a gym workout than wiifit.

What do you think of the biggest loser pinktiger?
  7. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Well-Known Member

I also have the 'my fitness coach cardio workout' which is a boxing workout and gets you in a sweat!!
  8. clairem87

clairem87 cos i need this xxx

i love fit plus!!! have heard the game, just dance is a great workout too so im gonna get it come payday :)

9. maypole

maypole loves to eat

I have that EA active but feel guilt if I miss a day as sometimes happens think I have only made it up to 10 days before I restart it maybe I should stick to it more :thinking2:
  10. maxine uk

maxine uk Well-Known Member

emm im selling both my wii fit as i want to buy something else, but they are fun:)
  11. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

Just orderd myself a wii fit plus & board.. and the biggest loser work out :D lol x
  12. pinktiger

Judimac, not tried it yet. Might get it out in a minute to have a try
  13. Littleslimmingbee

Do i buy the wii fit 6pck kit -silicone cover, yoga mat, bag, socks and rechargeable batterys for £30 or a bag, cover and yoga mat in pink? for £30?? :D
  14. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

I have Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus but other than the free step and free jog I rarely use them for any of the other activities.

I prefer My Fitness Coach Cardio Workout as it REALLY feels like I have been put through the wringer lol

Ultimately, they are all great fun and great for your health and fitness, it is a matter of personal taste as to which you prefer :)
  15. maypole

maypole loves to eat

On amazon they have wii fir plus & both fitness coaches for £33. I have £15 voucher & fitness coaches are £8 & £10 so might get them both & put a bit of cash towards them
  16. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Well-Known Member

fern I got the 6pk for my daughter and its great. Her cover is green and yoga mat black and socks black. Oh and she doesn't use it I have stolen it from her lol
  17. pinktiger

Just Dance is a fab work out and a great one to get out at parties as I discovered last night. What a way to have fun and help with the weight loss as well ;-)
  18. becca_979

becca_979 starting again!

Hope you don't mind me jumping in, but I'd recommend Sports Active. I enjoy wii fit and its good fun, but feel like sports active gives you a proper work out in a routine, you don't have to choose what to do next, it just does one exercise after the other. Probably too much info, but I've just done day two of a challenge on there and I felt like i used lots of energy and soooo hot now, but feel pleased with myself.
  19. Littleslimmingbee

Im bought all the pink, i couldnt resist. yoga mat came today. hope my wii comes soon!