1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Wii Fit PLUS

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maypole, 27 December 2009 Social URL.

1. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Who has it & what do you think of it? Got an amazon voucher for crimbo am thinking of investing!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Well-Known Member

Do you have the original version of the Wii Fit? The plus has a few more games/exercises, allows you to plan a workout, tells you calories burnt and more. It's definitely worth it if you don't have any version. If you do have the original then I would say still go for it as it does add a bit more if you're bored! Don't know how much it is on Amazon, but I got mine for £15 in Asda and wouldn't want to pay much more as I already had the original.

Probably haven't helped at all - just rambled on as usual!!:D

4. maypole

maypole loves to eat

You have helped. I've got the original one & its £14.99 on amazon that will leave me 1p to spare!!!

5. pinktiger

pinktiger Well-Known Member

I've got both and love them both but I also have The biggest looser - yet to try it and one by a lady called Jullian (can't remember her surname) and that one really is a beast

6. vikstar

vikstar Well-Known Member

I really want to get some new games for the Wi. In fact gonna go out with my Christmas money today and see what they have!

Thanks for spurring me on x

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

As long as you have the board, then can I recommend the EA Sports Active, get the original first to get the leg strap, I lost 2" off my waist and 2" off my hips the first 4 weeks (not alot of weight) and it's totally changed my shape. It's much more like a gym workout than wiifit.

What do you think of the biggest loser pinktiger?

8. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Well-Known Member

I also have the 'my fitness coach cardio workout' which is a boxing workout and gets you in a sweat!!

9. clairem87

clairem87 cos i need this xxx

i love fit plus!!! have heard the game, just dance is a great workout too so im gonna get it come payday :)

x

10. maypole

maypole loves to eat

I have that EA active but feel guilt if I miss a day as sometimes happens think I have only made it up to 10 days before I restart it maybe I should stick to it more :thinking2:

11. maxine uk

maxine uk Well-Known Member

emm im selling both my wii fit as i want to buy something else, but they are fun:)

12. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

Just orderd myself a wii fit plus & board.. and the biggest loser work out :D lol x

13. pinktiger

Judimac, not tried it yet. Might get it out in a minute to have a try

14. Littleslimmingbee

Do i buy the wii fit 6pck kit -silicone cover, yoga mat, bag, socks and rechargeable batterys for £30 or a bag, cover and yoga mat in pink? for £30?? :D

15. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

I have Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus but other than the free step and free jog I rarely use them for any of the other activities.

I prefer My Fitness Coach Cardio Workout as it REALLY feels like I have been put through the wringer lol

Ultimately, they are all great fun and great for your health and fitness, it is a matter of personal taste as to which you prefer :)

16. maypole

maypole loves to eat

On amazon they have wii fir plus & both fitness coaches for £33. I have £15 voucher & fitness coaches are £8 & £10 so might get them both & put a bit of cash towards them

17. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Well-Known Member

fern I got the 6pk for my daughter and its great. Her cover is green and yoga mat black and socks black. Oh and she doesn't use it I have stolen it from her lol

18. pinktiger

Just Dance is a fab work out and a great one to get out at parties as I discovered last night. What a way to have fun and help with the weight loss as well ;-)

19. becca_979

becca_979 starting again!

Hope you don't mind me jumping in, but I'd recommend Sports Active. I enjoy wii fit and its good fun, but feel like sports active gives you a proper work out in a routine, you don't have to choose what to do next, it just does one exercise after the other. Probably too much info, but I've just done day two of a challenge on there and I felt like i used lots of energy and soooo hot now, but feel pleased with myself.

20. Littleslimmingbee

Im bought all the pink, i couldnt resist. yoga mat came today. hope my wii comes soon!