wii fit release

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsM, 1 November 2007 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

I have previously asked on here about wii fitness as i personally think it looks a great way to keep in shape.

The release date is JAN 25th 08 for anyone whos interested.

I have already ordered mine from amazon.

Heres to a thinner, healthier and fitter 2008.

mrsm

Amazon.co.uk: Wii Fit (Wii): PC & Video Games

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Must be old school would much rather be out kicking arse for real on my bike than messing about with my finger and thumbs. Great for those who are up for it and im sure great fun if your into it. Look forward to reading about your experiences with it as im sure my grand kids will want one.

4. clairelesley

clairelesley Fairy Princess to Be

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think that must be the package they had on the BBC morning the other day, where he was jogging and hula-hooping and stuff? I'm a bit of an indoor techno-freak, I like to be warm and cosy playing with my toys so I thought it looked great!
    Might be a suitable addition to my Christmas list at the very least :sign0151:

5. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

I'm really looking forward to it! I find I get a pretty decent workout even just playing Wii Sports (particularly tennis) because we really get into it. Next thing to buy is Boogie :D

6. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

sounds fab...i'm going to ask for a wii for xmas:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.