Wii fit & weigh in

Smokes

Those of you who have Wii fits and use them regularly do they match your weigh ins?
Even if the weights aren't recorded the same (as scales can vary) are the losses shown similar?
I've recently got a new Wii fit and am using it everyday so it is giving me a weight everyday, and so far this week weight loss is looking good! I'm just wondering if that will match on the scales at weigh in on Monday? (If I stay good over weekend!!)

Mine weighs me precisly 3lbs lighter, every time. I believe it because on the Wii Fit I weigh in just my nightie, first thing in the morning, whereas at SW it's evening, when I'm fully clothed.

But are the losses the same?? For example if your Wii is showing you as loosing 2lbs is that what result you get at weigh in??
I've been on my Wii in similar clothes that I weigh in so it will be interesting to see how it matches with weigh in on Monday!!

yes, I weigh myself on a Weds morning, & whatever it says I've lost from the previous week, I always seem to lose that night at SW

Mine are completely different and quite regularly they will say that I have gained or sts when I have lost. I wouldnt recommed using them as a scales, as they are not calibrated regularly and unless you weigh in the exact same spot and the exact same time, they are going to weigh you differently.

my best friends wii always weighs us at completly wrong weights. we even checked half an hour before we weighed in at sw to see how accurate (obviously different times and days affect ) and i was 3lbs out and her's was 5 :O

Ok I wont get my hopes up too much then!! :)
I just wondered that even if they didn't say the same weight whether or not the losses would be the same!! My Wii actually gave me the same weight as SW scales on Monday so it will be interesting to see what both say this Monday!

I just read a friends facebook status which says her wiifit says she's lost 7 lbs since yesterday lol... and I am pretty sure there is not enough of her to lose that much over a month let alone a day :)

i used to use mine a lot they were fairly consistant but not 100%

I can weigh on the wii fit and straight away on my digital scales where I do my weekly "official" weigh in and I'm always almost 2lbs lighter on the wii... maybe it's because it's on a carpet??
The losses show the same though.

Back