wii fit?!?!?!?!

vicklee

Wii fit,does any one have and use one while losing weight?
im thinking of getting one as i dont have time to go to the gym or the money to be fair.
i dont wanna buy one use it loads for a few weeks and then let it collect dust under the sofa.
love ya x x x:p

I have one but only use it for recording my weight/weighing myself - the kids play on it tohugh!

We have a Wii, and I have the Wii Fit and also The Biggest Loser game for the Wii, don't do either of them as much as I should though lol Hopefully once I'm more settled into my new work routine, I'll not be too shattered to play them :D

Hi, i have a wii and im always doing some kind of exercise with it. I use Just Dance if i want to have some fun and burn a few calories.

I have a few exercise games, which are good. I like My Fitness Pal.

a lot of the programs allow you to set up your individual profile and will record your weight loss and inch loss for you, they are really good.

Wii is a great way to exercsie when you cant or dont want to get to the gym. you could get some dvds too!

good luck! :character00116:

i always will stupid doing dvd's i buy the put them on and watch them from the sofa lol. thats half the job lol.
i think im gonna ask santa for just dance and a wii fit x x x

I'm asking Santa for Just Dance and Dance on Broadway for Christmas, if he thinks I've been good enough to get both!!

Alialibalibee - whats the Biggest Loser game like - would you recommend it? I always liked watching the programme!

yeah my other half has a love film account so might ask im to order just dance and see if i like it before asking santa, he he its a plan x x x
oh but the way how do u lot get them smiles on your messages? ;-) im going old school x

I'm asking Santa for Just Dance and Dance on Broadway for Christmas, if he thinks I've been good enough to get both!!

Alialibalibee - whats the Biggest Loser game like - would you recommend it? I always liked watching the programme!

Hi, dance on broadway isnt half as good as just dance hun...there is a new just dance out now..

biggest looser is great, my fittness coach, and the ea games too.

i'll have a play with them i think it's free so might as well use it x xx

i spent a good 8 months (before joining the gym) doing wii games ranging from wii fit, biggest loser, wii active... loved them, and tried to do something different each time so that i didnt get bored doing the same thing....

yeah thats what im gonna do i think x

Back