Wii fit

RainStarr

Does anyone use the wii fit to exercise and weekly weigh or do you religiously go to class?
Just cant find the time to go to class at the mo with work so will be up bright and early Monday morning to weigh and go from there!

RainStarr said:
Does anyone use the wii fit to exercise and weekly weigh or do you religiously go to class?
Just cant find the time to go to class at the mo with work so will be up bright and early Monday morning to weigh and go from there!

I do it every Saturday morning on my wii :) I used to go to classes but I gave up wasn't enough motivation for me there as the group was too big was taking at least 2hours I just didn't have the time. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah thank you for the comments, am starting today have had my muller light yoghurt and banana, not sure what to have at lunch as I'm in work but think I will go onto the EE as it suits me better.
Saw a bargain in Tesco yesterday, the guy from biggest loser has a DVD out looks good, reduced to £6.00

Me and my fella are using the wii to exercise (Zumba) is great. Our first weigh in is on Thursday on the wii, so nervous!

I use the wii religiously 5-6 days a week up to 2 hours a day and I love it, started doing the zumba on wii 2 weeks ago what an exhilarating work out, but I also go to class on a Tuesday night, love the image therapy, really boosts me every week, gl whatever you do x

I have used wii-fit for a while, but I am thinking of buying Zumba now as I would have liked to go to a class but work doesnt allow. Is it worth buying?

Absolutely worth every penny Kadoro, I bought it 2 weeks ago and like the fool I am sometimes I got totally mixed up because of my enthusiasm to get going and instead of starting on the beginner 20 minute session, I went straight into the 45 minute intermediate session, I kept telling my daughter she was wrong it was 45 minutes and she insisted beginners was 20, until she walked in just as I finished doing my workout last friday and said...Mother, look you are on intermediate, not beginners, that's why it's 45 minutes, then she tried to change me back to beginners, I'm not having that, I have coped really well with intermediate for 2 weeks and sweated buckets and she wants to change me back....NO WAY lol....anyway's yes it is a great programme and worth every single penny. x

I use my wii for excercise and weigh in's, bought zumba last week and am loving it, also have both just dance games, bought some new tracks the other day for just dance 2, love doing both to mix it up a bit :D

Hiya, you mentioned the biggest loser dvd!? it's brilliant...i got it recently...think you might get it a bit cheaper on amazon though (£4ish). The dvd has got different workouts including a hip hop class, cardio, strength and toning.

I also got a wii fit last night....i was on it for nearly two hours! no wonder i hurt today :)

GOOD LUCK!

Hiya, you mentioned the biggest loser dvd!? it's brilliant...i got it recently...think you might get it a bit cheaper on amazon though (£4ish). The dvd has got different workouts including a hip hop class, cardio, strength and toning.

I also got a wii fit last night....i was on it for nearly two hours! no wonder i hurt today :)

GOOD LUCK!
Oooh will have to look on amazon for the biggest loser dvd, always nice to do something different....I started on wii doing wii fit and sports 5 months ago (I am registered disabled after accident badly damaged my spine) and found I could do only about 5 mins at a time and had to keep sitting down, now 5 months later I am doing 1-2 hours in the morning and 1-2 hours in the evening, usually end up doing about 3 hours a day in total, plus weights routine my son in law has worked out for me and I rarely sit any more but I also do zumba and while I find some of it a bit fast for me I can definitely keep up with about 75% of it , but do find I do have to sit more when doing the zumba ...it's fantastic how quickly your fitness levels go up when you exercise regularly...I do this 5-6 days a week too and actually miss it when I'm not doing it lol....oh and my fitness age was 78 when I started (I am 53 and was gutted), I now average about 30 as my fitness age and I am ecstatic.
So well worth a go if you find it hard to do any other form of exercises or even if you want to do it on top of other forms of exercise ...gl xx

I use the Wii to weigh in and also exercise. I have been off the wagon for a long time now as my hubby has been poorly and life has been a turmoil for us. I want to get back into the swing of things now and like the sound of Zumba.

Zumba is amazing, both my daughters said I couldn't do it because of my back condition but I do, although if you put me in a class they might disagree lol, but I follow the moves as best I can and if I can't do a certain move I improvise and after 45 minutes I am sweating buckets but loving every second of it ...especially love the belly dance cool down at the end it really does make me feel fantastic ..so do give it a try.
xx

I'm using the wii (mainly the dancing games) to exercise and I weigh in at home on a Monday morning! With 2 young children it's hard to get to classes but my sister in law goes to both sw class and body combat class so she keeps me right ;)

I think i might have to get this Zumba for my wii. I am hearing all kinds of good reports about it :D

I'm quite envious of people able to use the Wii fit board. I'm over the weight limit threshold and need to loose around 2 stone before i can strange enjoying the games on it again.

The Zumba dancing sounds quite fun.

I use my Wii for exercise and weigh in. I've got the biggest loser disc and its fantastic! some really good workouts on there and i find i'm dripping with sweat when i come off.

Sometimes i do struggle not going to group but i just didn't have the money or time to carry on going. i may start up again though but think i might get confused with EE. I follow the old plan!

Do people find EE easy to follow?

x

Back