Wii Fit

I love the boxing :)
x

Great, isn't it? It surprised me how sweaty I was after it. My favourite along with the advanced step.

but great at the footie heading

Ugh, how do you do it? I fail dismally and get hit by every boot and panda head coming my way! I never seem to move in time.

DS (aged 4) loves it and thinks it is funny to get hit by the boots and panda heads!

Hubby came home from work with one!!! YAY! I had to go out to work myself not long after unfortnately but when I got home tonight I did about 30 mins on it. I was RUBBISH at most stuff, especially the skiiing and the tightrope walking. I have no balance, it seems. I love it already so thankyou for your recommendations. Could it be that I might actually enjoy some exercise now.... wonders will never cease!

Emerald
X

I'm glad you like it Emerald :) It is interesting that we are all good at and like different bits of it. I would recommend the Wii Fit to everyone!

I must admit I have only done the body tests now for about a week having not had time to do any other stuff. But my favourites are the boxing and the step as well - you really do sweat with the boxing don't you!? I love it though, it's fun and I feel like I must be doing some good.

I need to make more time for it though, just been so rushed off my feet lately and when I have time I'm too lazy to exercise, just want to relax!

Emerald
X

I'm pretty much the biggest fan of Wii Fit, particularly the step and the boxing! I have a Step Playlist of songs that are between 140 and 150 bpm and play that while doing the free step and love it!

I'm not such a big fan of the muscle workouts and yoga, but that's probably because they feel like work (I like playing!) and the trainers annoy me! Yes, I'll think of you as my mirror image - NOW STOP WAFFLING!! :p

i have a wii fit adnd fed up with the body test, and weigh in mine always seems to gain weight, the games are fun tho, does anyone know if they doing another game tho cos we have unlocked all our games

oh good alot of people like it then! does it tell you how many calories you burn?

I'm not sure weather to get one since I havent been looseing any weight even though ive been eating right and have been going to the gym 3 times a week! :p I really want to tone up..

Confession time: I have not been near my Wii Fit for about a month. So tonight I am getting back onto it and getting back on track with the diet too.

wii fit is mega fun, but you can become bored of it, my friend has one and hasnt touched it for months but i go often and Luv it, got into trouble from neighbours for making too much noise at 2 am!!

i love it use it all the time

Have just got a wii fit yesterday £70 in woolworths was the last one.

I love the step program i have unlocked the second one as well not sure about the happy clappy bit is there anyway you can extend or change the music on the step program or am i going to better going to an excersice shop cough splutter choke and buy a stepper and dvd.

Well, after reading this thread yesterday, last night i went out and bought a Wii. They were out of stock on Wii fit, but it comes with Wii sports and the boxing one is quite a good work out.
So who do I have to blame for being £250 down now? hehe. I am far too impulsive. At least it's a fun way to work out though!

Meneither - unlock the third Step and you can step to the beat whilst watching TV or listening to some of your own music!!

Vegetarian!! the Wii Sports games are I think more of a group thing to play and have fun - the Wii Fit is geared up just for you to use individually - Get saving and get the wii fit they are soooo cool.

I think a year's worth of gym membership (10 months or so in reality) is money better spent, but that is my humble opinion....Wii Fit is not for serious getting fit...now...is it?!

Or ten hour long sessions with a personal trainer...? (well mine is that cheap, he's fab too)

I think a year's worth of gym membership (10 months or so in reality) is money better spent, but that is my humble opinion....Wii Fit is not for serious getting fit...now...is it?!

Hi Nex and everyone else :)

Hope nobody minds me dragging up this old post but I felt compelled to write in favour of Wii Fit as it seems a shame to have the thread ending in a little bit of doubt.

IMO, gym sessions are not for everyone, especially busy mums with small children. I think you can embark on a serious fitness regime by using the Wii combined with other methods. And not everyone wants to be ultra-fit, some just want to increase their activity levels and the Wii is great for starting off people that haven't exercised before or for a long time. Don't forget, some people are also worried about exercising in front of others when they are still overweight and/or never been to a gym before.

Well whether already mega-fit or just starting out with exercise, Wii Fit is definitely great fun and a good laugh when you have friends around.

I would highly recommend it to anyone that's considering getting it. Even if you're already fit, it's lots of fun and better than sitting around at a laptop like I'm doing right now. :confused:

Time to get off and get on the Wii Fit methinks! ;)

new year new fitness goals. i dusting off my wii fit in the morning x

20 mins jogging morning and nite... make sure we burn all those chocolate treats off x x

Back