Wii Fit

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
Am contemplating getting a Wii so I can have the Wii Fit. Wondered how everyone is getting on with Wii Fit?? Is it good or would buying a couple of exercise DVD's be a better alternative???

Please help....so confooosed!

Thanks!

I think it's fantastic! Definitely better than an fitness dvd's I've tried anyway! It's good fun, and all the family can play :)

Me too. I got wii fit for my son's wii its amazing, its great fun and my son is constantly asking me to play it with him which is great. Wasn't sure the exercises would be up to much but I did the hoola hooping and the next morning my stomach and sides were killing me! go for it:)

Wii fit it's fab loads of fun takes the hard work out of excersise!

It's brilliant, I wouldn't dream of doing an exercise DVD (!) but I'm on the Wii Fit every day
x

I agree, its fantastic! Do you have a toy shop over there called Smyths?

I have wii fit (brought it for my kids) but #I play it more than them! its loads of fun and I can defiantly feel it the next day.

Tell me about it Robbie! My arms are killing me

Thanks for all your response. Hubby and I trawled the shops but they are all out of stock! Typical huh! Will have to wait a little longer...Vx

I bought a Wii a couple of days ago.... but Wii Fit is out of stock everywhere I look! (except for ebay where its going for silly prices:rolleyes:)
I have asked a couple of retailers to tell me when its back in stock via email and I pop into a couple of shops in my town just in case they have had delivery on a regular basis..

Am contemplating getting a Wii so I can have the Wii Fit. Wondered how everyone is getting on with Wii Fit?? Is it good or would buying a couple of exercise DVD's be a better alternative???

Please help....so confooosed!

Thanks!
hi
got myself the wii fit and i'm finding it great fun and i'm returning to it twice a day, its a good fun way to excercise along with the family or at your own pace. treat yourself your worth it and the lbs will drop off i'm sure

Thanks for all your response. Hubby and I trawled the shops but they are all out of stock! Typical huh! Will have to wait a little longer...Vx
you can order one in store to pick up at argos thats the only way i got my hands on mine, they send an email when its in stock

I bought a Wii a couple of days ago.... but Wii Fit is out of stock everywhere I look! (except for ebay where its going for silly prices:rolleyes:)
I have asked a couple of retailers to tell me when its back in stock via email and I pop into a couple of shops in my town just in case they have had delivery on a regular basis..
go online to argos and put an order in for one that way your sure to get one as soon as they come in stock. thats how i got mine and i love it

I got one yesterday from my local games consol store and I love it.

I would pre order, you can from wollies or game or argos.

Im really in to it

could someone explain to me what is involved with the WiiFit. What do you have to do and how long each time? Have never seen one. Have a cupboard full of DVDs which I never use so thought maybe the Wii might be a good idea

Picked up my Wii Fit today from Argos - keep trawling online they release a few after the store has closed - half eight ish for the Extra stores..... managed to get one last night and picked up this am.

It's fun. My kids have been on it all night and loved every minute of it. I have had fun too, but my balance is - ha ha - not good!

there are lots of scenarios - skiing, snowboarding, tightrope walking, hula hooping, heading footballs, yoga etc etc to take part in and four main categories, yoga, aerobic exercise, balance and um.... one other!
You don't realise how long you are spending on it and half an hour trips by in no time at all. The main thing is you are having fun!

I would heartily recommend it if you are contemplating buying one. worked up a sweat in half an hour and didn't think twice about it i was having fun! Might need to get up in the middle of the night for your turn if you have kiddies though!!!

Mikki x

thanks hun for the info - looks like im gonna have to get one :)

I've just bought one online which will be delivered Wednesday. Really excited to try it out!

Back