Wii Fit

Vickie_L

Silver Member
After moaning, searching, doing my husbands head in for months and months - I have finally managed to find a Wii Fit.

Well it arrived yesterday and its well good!! I recommend you all getting one!

I even got out of bed early this morning so as i could have another go before work! And feeling so energetic, i skipped along to the gym at dinnertime and i will DEFO be on the Wii Fit again tonight!

Good for you Vickie..How much are they??

At the moment all I am doing is more walking and my very old Rosemary Connolly exercise DVD :p

well u need the Wii console to start with, they are about 170 now. and the Wii fit is 70 but you can get a package to get both of them if people have deals on xx

I want I want I want (stamp stamp stamp)

dont think that OH will get one just yet though, has he has just bought me a Sebo X4 Pet after the dyson blew up on saturday!

(call me sad but I love my new sebo!)

I want I want I want (stamp stamp stamp)

dont think that OH will get one just yet though, has he has just bought me a Sebo X4 Pet after the dyson blew up on saturday!

(call me sad but I love my new sebo!)

I actually really need a new hoover as well, but well, the wii fit came first! LOL

tell ya hubby you want one for christmas? have u got a wii or do you need the wii and the wii fit?

I actually really need a new hoover as well, but well, the wii fit came first! LOL

tell ya hubby you want one for christmas? have u got a wii or do you need the wii and the wii fit?

Sod the cleaning, Get Fit Fit Fit!! :p:D

well u need the Wii console to start with, they are about 170 now. and the Wii fit is 70 but you can get a package to get both of them if people have deals on xx

Gonna have a look around on the net see if there is any good deals on :p Thanks Vickie..:)

the hula hoop is my absolute favourite - with all the little mii's at the back throwing the hoops - hysterical! The only thing was when I set up my mii when i put my weight and height in, the little figure in front of me shrunk and went all fat!!

i need the wii and wii fit :( I was gonna wait till after we moved house so i can pick a good spot for the TV! after all i'll space to kick box and bowl and everything!

Get a sebo! its ace, ugly but ace!

Sebo X4 Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner - John Lewis

(house not sold yet though :( anyone want to move to Bidford, it really is lovely....)

I would love a wii fit,too embarassed to go to the gym!!Does anyone know if there is a weight limit to be able to use one?

Jan

the hula hoop is my absolute favourite - with all the little mii's at the back throwing the hoops - hysterical! The only thing was when I set up my mii when i put my weight and height in, the little figure in front of me shrunk and went all fat!!

my mii did the same!! LOL

I'm not too keen on the hula hooping - loving the yoga though! oh i can't wait to get home!

my mii did the same!! LOL

I'm not too keen on the hula hooping - loving the yoga though! oh i can't wait to get home!

i nearly died - we had friends round and set up their mii's too - and there was me, short and fat and looking too much like dawn french for comfort!!

Thanks Vickie for your quick reply!!!

Yippee,I thought there was a limit of 16 stone,need to snuggle up to hubby and sweet talk him for an early xmas pressie!!!!

Pmsl about the shrinking and spreading mii's:D

hiya wii fit is brill try the step plus exercise has never been such fun
xx

I love me wii fit we were lucky and got one when they first came out (I pre ordered it) I still cannot believe how hard it is to get hold of

Ive been trying for ages to find a wii fit but every where is always sold out.
Any ideas where to get one???

lmao!!! it's horrid isn't it!! i'm sure also it says ow when you step on:confused::confused: maybe i'm just being paranoid.

i love the yoga
x

had wii fit for quiet a while, was thinking of starting to use it again hmm, tempted seeing as though im losing weight faster than I was before :p

great fun aswell btw

Back