Wii Fit??

I love mine, favourites are (up to now) Boxing, hulahoop, steps, long distance jogging, yoga and penguin balance. xxx

hey wii fit heroes!!!

idea for the wii fit challenge: to commit to a minimum of 30 mins exercise EVERY DAY. if you are fit enough to do more then you could maybe do an hour. the point is getting that body moving!!

it's up to you what exercises you do, in fact you could post what exercises you have done on your wii fit for that day, as well as confirming that you have committed to your 30 mins.

example:

30 mins done:
20-aeorobic-step
5-yoga
5-strength

are you with me?

i cant commit until 25th of dec, but you guys could get the ball moving!!

i've done my 30 mins for today. 3 sessions of mid level step, 15 mins. 7 min hula hooping, 8 mins boxing.

You are all making me very jealous, I want a wii now....... still waiting till i've saved up, made £31 today by selling my old broken GHDs and my old mobile phone....woo hoo..
Cek xx

got our wii fit a few days ago love the step stuff the second one has me beat giving it a rest today as im aching did 45 mins yesterday.

how about recording your daily wii fit, fit bank minutes each day or each week.

Last edited:
I love my Wii fit. I usually start by doing 30 minutes stepping while I watch t.v. Once I have that in I do the various boxing, hula hoop etc. I try to get as close to 60 minutes a day as I can on the days that I don't go to Curves

I need to get back into my Wii Fit. Used to divide my time between Yoga (amazing difference in just a few weeks!), step (free and the other one) and boxing (sweaty in seconds!) but I've had problems with my knees so haven't done it for a while. Hula hoop's quite exhausting - especially the one which makes you go both directions!
Very much worth it!

i sometimes get the wii sports on n do all the tennis and boxing chalanges, it doesnt record the time but is a great work out

Back