Wii fit

Choccieaddict

I got a belated 40th birthday present from hub last week....a Wii Fit!
I've been going on it every day this week for up to an hour...no weight loss to report, but it's quite fun.
I thought I'd do a search for Wii Fit to see if there are any existing threads on it but didn't find anything.
Anyone out there using one and want to chat about it? Favourite and least favourite exercises?
Me..I can't do the plank muscle exercise...I tremble all over! And I can't even lift one arm up and balance in the plank position with one arm! I'm just too heavy!
I love the step aerobics and the hulahooping (although I am a bit unco-ordinated for circular hip movements!)

I bought the wii console last weekend and love it! I feel that it is helping me to get fitter! I have asked for the wii fit for my birthday in a couple of weeks I cant wait :D

i love the boxing xx

I love the hula hooping, step and even the jogging (never thought I would ever say that again!).
Even my Daughter holds a controller by the side of me and pretends to join in!!

i love the boxing xx
I like the first boxing one, but unlocking the second has made me realise how unco-ordinated I am what a bad memory I have! :giggle:

I love the hula hooping, step and even the jogging (never thought I would ever say that again!).
Even my Daughter holds a controller by the side of me and pretends to join in!!

I like hula hooping, it really makes me sweat..not sure if it's good for my backache though!
Ah bless! My daughter is 12 and she doesn't join in, she just laughs at my efforts :)

Lol...oh dear...Im just waiting for that stage!! "Mummy you are embarrasing me!" Lol

steeping is my fave, i wish they had a game for this solely, as im finding the routine a bit samey now and i wanna go faster!!! faster .. faster!!!!! weeeeeeeeeee

There should be quite a few threads on it, cos loads of us have got one and LOVE it!!!

I love the step and the boxing too, but I can never get the sequence right when I have to step forwand and back and punch!!!

I haven't really tried the yoga as I'm hopelessly unflexible - I KNOW that's the point but hey ho! - but I like to do free step while watching Lost :)

steeping is my fave, i wish they had a game for this solely, as im finding the routine a bit samey now and i wanna go faster!!! faster .. faster!!!!! weeeeeeeeeee
me too! I get more perfects on the faster one!

There should be quite a few threads on it, cos loads of us have got one and LOVE it!!!

I love the step and the boxing too, but I can never get the sequence right when I have to step forwand and back and punch!!!
me neither, I get really irritated by it too LOL!

I've been trying to get one since Xmas!!! Where did your hubby get yours?
A friend...I don't like to ask where he got it from!

If I search "wii fit" I don't find any, any ideas where I'd find them?

Karen

I bought mine from Argos online for £68.49 two weeks' ago.
It is still in stock.

Jenni x

Am fiercely competitive against hubby on the ski-jump and the head the ball game! But love the step one, and like everyone else, I want more levels on that part of it! I know the advanced routine by heart now! :eek:

Back