Wii Zumba - Quick Question

Cat Lover Sue

Slimming and Swinging!
Hi - thinking of getting this for the Wii. Probably a daft question but do you just need to have the Wii only to make it work or do you need the Wii Fit stuff. I wasn't totally sure from looking at the info on Amazon.

Thanks.

yup just the wii as you get a belt with the game for the controller to go in and that's all you need :D. Brought mine a week ago n still not played it yet as waiting to put it in the lounge when the tv is free which is hard in our house hahah. Gonna get my mum on it 2 lol cant wait x

Thanks both for your replies. Nothing to stop me getting it and cracking on then! :)

Hi all, I asked for the Wii Zumba for Xmas but didn't get it so may buy one myself now.
Are you all still using it, does it work?
How long is an average session?
And which one is the best, many thanks.

you can choose between 20 mins 45 mins and an hour or customise. i find the best way to stay motivated with it is to have a friend either you will compete for the highest points or it is just more fun with a friend being zin i have a lot of zumba materials at my fingertips but i think zumba on the wii is still very good as it gets you used to a few of the moves

Back