Will a bit of Protein ruin everything?

I'm only on day 4 & I just ate some beef jerky - I thought it was just a bit of protien so wouldnt do much harm - but I just realised the favouring has sugar in it!! will this totally ruin everything and take me out of ketosis?
How long will it take to get back in?

I can't believe it! I was doing so well today:mad:

I think you will be OK for ketosis and weight wise but I think that cheats are sometimes more harmful for the brain, i.e. once you do it, it is hard to stop. Nothing you can do about it now so just think that you will not do it again and be positive! You have done really well for 4 days so you CAN still to this!!

good luck!!

yeah should be no harm, i know this is very naughty as i am on ss but i have a slice of chicken or ham once a day...i think it does me more good than bad as mentally stops me from cheating as i know i can have a piece of "real" food x

Thanks guys,
you're right about the mental thing - it's made me so much more aware of all the food around - it was doing my head in all the way home from work.

but I just got home - made up a nice frothy icy shake and its really filled me up!

i can smell piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizza in my HOUSE. i'm going maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

abz xx

Back