Will be off line for a while

fillymum

synful soul
I am changing to a new system as it works out at half the price of this one and also gives us half price international calls.

We will be off for about 5 days..........I miss you already lol !!!

Think of all those lovely things you'll be able to accomplish offline in your 'spare' time!!

Look forward to your return :)

Think of all those lovely things you'll be able to accomplish offline in your 'spare' time!!

Look forward to your return :)

That is so true.

Each time I have been off line for a day or more I have been amazed by how much I have achieved.

I am due to disappear sometime during the next 48 hours.

Oh no please don't go..lol...X See you soon X

Still here and dreading the time I try to come on line and get a bit , fat zilch.

Ah well there is always solitaire and pinball :D

Perhaps I might even sit in the sun for a while. I never sunbathe. Funny that . Before I lived here I could not get enough sun , now I avoid it like the plague.

I am still here and am thrilled each time I turn the laptop on and I am still connected.......how daft is that

Lol you may find that the switch over happens quicker than they have told you.

Telefonica have just phoned to say they do not need to disconnect me. They will just transfer me to the new tariff.................................. yeah !!!!

Sorry folks, no rest from the fillymum !!!!

Telefonica have just phoned to say they do not need to disconnect me. They will just transfer me to the new tariff.................................. yeah !!!!

This is very good news Sue! We'd all be suffering withdrawal symptoms very quickly if you went offline! :D:D xx

Excellent news!!!

There'll be other opportunities folks;)

Back