Will be starting in a few weeks. Can i hear your story please :)

Lipotrim4Me

Silver Member
Hi, I'm on Lipotrim right now but re feed on wednesday. Iv lost 1 stone 8lb in 3 weeks which I'm happy with but I'm bored now and miss eating meals with my family. I'm going to re feed
And then have a break for our holiday so will be starting slim and save on the 24th of October.

I plan on having a bar for breakfast, a soup for lunch and a meal pack for tea with the veg. Does anyone else do this? Of so, what are your losses and how do you find it?

I like the sound of the tomato soup, the spag bol and the curry the most. Are they ok?

Thanks for your help :)

Lipotrim4Me said:
Hi, I'm on Lipotrim right now but re feed on wednesday. Iv lost 1 stone 8lb in 3 weeks which I'm happy with but I'm bored now and miss eating meals with my family. I'm going to re feed
And then have a break for our holiday so will be starting slim and save on the 24th of October.

I plan on having a bar for breakfast, a soup for lunch and a meal pack for tea with the veg. Does anyone else do this? Of so, what are your losses and how do you find it?

I like the sound of the tomato soup, the spag bol and the curry the most. Are they ok?

Thanks for your help :)

If you look in the diary subforum, there are all our 'stories'
You'll need to have either a fourth pack or your protein allowance each day to follow the plan correctly.
The average weightloss on S&S is the same as other VLCDs-1 stone a month.
The best way to find out which flavours you like is to buy the sample pack, then you can try them all-you can ask People their opinions but it's all dependent on taste preferences etc :) good luck.
You should also start a diary so we can follow your success!
HTH

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. I don't like the idea of a 4th pack so would probably add the protein. What kind of thing could that be? X

Lipotrim4Me said:
Thank you. I don't like the idea of a 4th pack so would probably add the protein. What kind of thing could that be? X

If you have a look at the FAQs sticky thread, it gives you all the details. But it's things like chicken, white fish, eggs, cottage cheese.
Is there a particular reason you wouldn't want 4 packs? You can swap and change between 3 and protein and 4 each day if you want. Sometimes it's nice to have an extra pack-hot choc shake is especially nice before bed x

I think it's because I find it hard to have 3 shakes at the moment so 4 sounds scarey. Lol

Lipotrim4Me said:
I think it's because I find it hard to have 3 shakes at the moment so 4 sounds scarey. Lol

They don't all have to be shakes tho-that's the beauty of it-so much variety

The shakes taste goooooood! I don't think you'll have a problem eating 4 if u so wish. I have 3 and the protein and veg option. As long as I'm in ketosis I don't really feel I'm on a diet, food packs taste good and the crispy shake makes a good pudding. Good luck, come over to S& S as soon as you can, u won't regret the swap

angie-bum said:
The shakes taste goooooood! I don't think you'll have a problem eating 4 if u so wish. I have 3 and the protein and veg option. As long as I'm in ketosis I don't really feel I'm on a diet, food packs taste good and the crispy shake makes a good pudding. Good luck, come over to S& S as soon as you can, u won't regret the swap

Back