Will having a CD bar put me out of ketosis?

wellandgood

Silver Member
I just tried the cranberry bar. Lovely!! But noticed that the bars contain sugar. I thought we couldnt have sugar? Will this put me at risk of going out of ketosis? Or can it slow weight loss? I would rather go without the bars if they effect the diet, but then why would they have em if they did? they are so convenient for 'on the go'.... Im confused. HELP:confused:

the Peanut and Cranberry bars contain less carbs than the others so stick to those if you are worried.

They affect people differently. some people say it has made no difference to their weight loss, others say that their loss has remained the same.

I think you will have to just wait a see and made a decision after a week on them then you know how they will affect you x

i have Peanut and Cranberry bars once a day (well run out but i do when i have them)
to make sure your not having too many carbs they say just 1 bar a day ... so don't worry and enjoy - don't forget extra water if you have had a bar,

can you have the 1 bar a day along with using the mix a mouse stuff.

which would be the better to try.

Have both. :D There's no reason you can't have both on the same day.

And don't worry, the bars shouldn't put you out of ketosis. They are slightly higher in carbs which is why you can only have one a day. But there's not so many carbs in them that having one would put you out of ketosis.

Enjoy! :p

Remember that all CD products are developed specifically to all you to lose weight quickly and safely.
Some people are very sensitive to carbs and maybe affected, last time i was more affected by cravings that they triggered, but this time I am having one about every other day with no problems...
Why not try them and see how you get on... and enjoy!!

xx

can you do bars on SS? or is that just a stupid question to ask lol ...

Yes Bars are for ss too....
You need to be in third week (i think) and established in Keotis before you have them though.

Have a look through your yellow book, it gives all the info in there!

x

Have both. :D There's no reason you can't have both on the same day.

And don't worry, the bars shouldn't put you out of ketosis. They are slightly higher in carbs which is why you can only have one a day. But there's not so many carbs in them that having one would put you out of ketosis.

Enjoy! :p

I thought you could have either:

One bar
One mixamousse
One teaspoon water flavouring.

Not one of each - I may have this wrong so maybe a CDC could clarify.

One bar
One mixamousse

It's one bar a day and you can also have either a mixamousse or a waterflavouring as well that day. That's what my CDC said anyway!

see this is why I tend to just stick to my shakes and try not to get too close to the edges!

One bar
One mixamousse

Nah. It's

You are allowed either:

1 teaspoon of fruit waterflavouring a day
1 teaspoon of veg waterflavouring a day
1 scoop of mousse powder per day (2 teaspoons)

There's no problem with having a bar and a mix a mousse on the same day. Well, I'm 99.9% sure there isn't, anyway. Think it must've been this post you were thinking of: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-d...-water-flavourings-mousse-mix-quantities.html

Last edited:
I really like the cranberry bars. Have found CD more enjoyable since having those.

I had 4 bars in my first week and still lost 11lbs, so I think it really does just depend.

Back