will having a cold effect weight loss??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by susan70, 22 July 2008 Social URL.

1. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    ive had a cold since sat/sun got on the scales and havnt lossed anything since friday, ive stayed on ss the only thing ive strggled with is water in take, the question is , is it just cos of being unwell ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Shouldnt do hun but i took a break when i was sick for 2 days and still managed to lose 3lbs xxxx

4. abz

abz Gold Member

you retain quite a lot of water when you have a cold hon. just think of where it all has to come from for all that gunk!! keep on glugging, glug more if possible and when you are feeling better you'll get a sudden loss.

hope you feel better soon babes.

abz xx

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    cool, thanks, its bloomin hard work with a cold all you want is some nice warm comfort food.lol. in not having an though.xx

6. abz

abz Gold Member

have a warm shake hon. the chocolate one warm when i feel naff always cheers me up and makes me feel a bit better. or some people have the water flavouring stuff in hot water to help.

abz xx

7. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    im allergic to the water flavouring.lol.

8. abz

abz Gold Member

oh no!! then only the choc shakes will do :D

abz xx

9. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    thanks abz.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.