will having the veg effect my weight losses

I love my veggies..... Not quite sure why i ended up like this..... *Points at belly*

Eek.....am I supposed to have veg?? I have my 3 a day and nothing else, except LOTS of black coffee :)

I love being able to have the veg on S&S. I don't have it every day but some days when I am craving I'll have some rather than just my 3 packs and protein.

I am considering doing exante for a few weeks to use up the rest of my packs and really do not like the thought of not being able to have my veg!

I love being able to have the veg on S&S. I don't have it every day but some days when I am craving I'll have some rather than just my 3 packs and protein.

I am considering doing exante for a few weeks to use up the rest of my packs and really do not like the thought of not being able to have my veg!

You could always use them up by doing Exante one day and S&S the next so you could still have the veg on the S&S days. I don't know what the carb level of Exante products is like but if it's under 60g in total you could probably sneak a bit of low carb veg in on the Exante days too. Don't mix the packs though as Exante is a 3 pack plan and S&S a 4 pack plan and if you mix an Exante pack into the S&S day your carbs may end up too high, and if you mix a S&S pack into an Exante day your RDA may be too low. Best not to mix and match, but swapping one plan for another on a daily basis should be fine.

Back