Will Holly fit back into her size 16 skinny jeans by her 40th birthday?

holly xxx

Hi guys.. my name is Holly and I will be 40 years old in November this year.
At my highest weight I was 22 stone - at my lowest adult weight 2 years ago I was 14 stone and fitting nicely into my size 16 skinny jeans.
But as you can guess, I had lost the weight too fast (8 stone in 10 months) and by being too strict... and as a result I crashed and burned and put several stones back on.
That is the story of my life - lose loads of weight quickly, then put most of it back on... so this time it HAS to be different !!!
This time I am not weighing myself because it makes me too obsessed - and I am not being as strict with my calorie allowance as I usually am because I want to be able to make this a change of life that I can stick to forever rather than a quick fix...
I am focusing on eating healthily, being a bit more active, allowing myself the odd naughty meal/day where I can indulge in the naughty foods that I love so much... and just being patient until I get back into those size 16 skinny jeans!

So this is my first diary entry - I plan to update it regularly with my thoughts, ideas, meals etc to keep me motivated.

New friends and supportive comments are always welcome! xxx
:)

well today has been good so far - i never eat breakfast, which i know i should but i cant face food until lunch time most days ..

LUNCH - 3 wholemeal warburtons thins spread with extra light philadelphia, which wafer thin ham and rocket - 400 cals - this is one of my favourite lunches because it lets me get one of my 5 a day, plus it really feels like you are eating a substantial meal because you get 3 sandwiches!

now i just need to decide what to do for tea!

well i have finally decided what to make for tea - hubby wants salad, but i hate salad unless its in a sandwich! so i am having.....

tesco southern fried chicken portion with a packet of mediterranean rice fusions and some peas and sweetcorn - total cals for tea - 650

that leaves me enough cals for my nightly treat while watching telly, which tonight will be a packet of walkers french fries and a mini twix!

another good day today! - woke up feeling like my belly is a bit flatter - i dont weigh myself so i always enjoy the feeling of various body parts feeling a bit smaller because it lets me know my hard work is paying off!
i decided to try on a pair of longer length shorts that i was wearing last year before i put loads of weight back on.. i really didnt think they were going to fit me, but they did! - this makes me very happy because they are a size 16 from Yours clothing... they are quite generous with their sizing in my opinion... but a size 16 none the less!!! - they are elasticated waist though so i know that i still have a way to go before my size 16 dorothy perkins skinny jeans will be fitting me! - but its a step in the right direction.

DINNER - weight watchers red thai curry with 2 wholemeal warburtons thins to dunk in it ! - 430 cals
TEA - chicken breast kiev with peas and sweetcorn and sweet potato chips - 700 cals

so i still have enough calories to enjoy a packet of quavers and a 2 finger kitkat later on while watching telly - yay me! lol

feeling super hungry today, but working hard to make sure that i dont over do it with the portions! - keeping myself occupied as much as i can! - i am still feeling really positive about my new healthy way of life - i think i might actually be able to stick to this for the long term now that i am not being so strict and allowing myself treats along the way - i just hope i dont go stupid with the eating out etc at christmas time like i always do.

dinner today was a tesco healthy living meal, chicken with sweet chilli noodles and i had 2 warburton think to dip in it - very nice and tasty, it was the first time i tried this meal and i will deffo have it again as it was super low calorie too at just 271 cals!

i will update later on with my evening meal xxx

Back