Will I be a fat bride ........

Maybe because you are new ? Might have to get reps ok people rep you or its a matter of time before you get it ? think ? help am i right ? Put up a post and ask why you don't have EDIT , think cos you are new

right am totally depressed, wanted to have lost some more since my first wi on monday but not one little pound at all.... got my dress fitting in just over two hours and feel sh*t!

can't decide whether to continue or just stop here - last week the weight fell off daily this last three days nothing...... i know weight watchers works for me and i can eat food so why am i torturing myself if nothing more is going to happen!

You will lose the weight - but try not to keep jumping on and off the scales - just weigh once a week at your CDC.

Come on you can do it .... plenty of water - and before you know it you'll have lost the pounds. One thing good about this diet is the results are quick ..... but don't check every day as your body weight can fluctuate and then you feel disheartened.

right am totally depressed, wanted to have lost some more since my first wi on monday but not one little pound at all.... got my dress fitting in just over two hours and feel sh*t!

can't decide whether to continue or just stop here - last week the weight fell off daily this last three days nothing...... i know weight watchers works for me and i can eat food so why am i torturing myself if nothing more is going to happen!
It's probably the pasta that's stopped you losing over the past couple of days. You've had a great loss before that though, so be more positive! If you stick to this over the next few weeks, there's no reason why you won't get under 13 stone. :)

Hope the dress fitting goes okay!

Jo x

thanks for that - the dress fitting went well - only alterations needed are on the length and doing the bustle. The dress will need taking in if i loose any inches from my waist but think we'll be ok as it's at the tightest possible at the moment and it's easily breathable in. I have a small waist - typical hourglass figure, so hopefully will loose inches from other places! Definately needed the 18 for my boobs though.

After the fitting we had the paige boys come and try on their morning suits ....... awwwwww so cute!

Anyway after all that and finding out I need root canal and three filings I finally went to my first CD mtg. Was rather daunting as obviously my first time. Was very much get weighed - their scales said 3lbs less than mine - and get food and bye. No one to one or ...... felt strange. I bought the stuff and well am going to try and keep to it. :)

so 3lbs lighter today - i know i shouldn't weigh in every day but i do on a daily basis anyway so it's not unusual. Am very happy today - you know what i think i actually forgot i'd eaten the pasta!
Anyway back on track and hopefully a couple more pounds lost before my personal monday weigh in (not the CD thurs weigh in - might change to monday with is in with my weigh in day and their venue nearer to my home).

Also looking forward to the bars i got last nite - i know i shouldn't use them until week two but i'm on day 10 now (my usual day for giving up and eating again) so we'll see how long i can last without

thanks for all support, now to find a videographer!
xx

well Saturday started well.... 13st 8lbs so going the right way again...... then took my grandfather to a restaurant for his 97th birthday and disaster struck..... i forgot and ordered a larger shandy and then had sausage and mash and a pudding ........ it didn't end there..... i decided to have a weekend off the plan and ate everything i had craved...... I loved the tasting things again but felt so ill last night i couldn't hardly sleep although how much better is that than getting up twice a night to pee?

So back on SS today and still feeling bad about my blow out (still got sore tummy too!). So 14st dead again today so it's cost me 6lbs for one w/e :( :( I know i don't have to worry about the wedding dress but am still worrying about my stomach for the honeymoon (usually quite flat even at about 13st and now it's not) less than four weeks to go :(

4 weeks - means you can lose a stone ... so you can have your flat stomach for honeymoon!

Don't fret about your weekend blow out - it's done ..... you can't undo it, put it behind you are focus on now and you can do it!

Back