will i end up with baggy excess skin?

ginger&proud

i am going to lose 6 stone and wondered if anyone who has lost this kind of weight on exante has been left with baggy excess skin?

You might, you might not, everyone is different. But its not the big problem people tend to think it is and it does get better. Anyway what would you rather have a slightly baggy tummy for a bit or still be overweight ;)

Hi there first time I did sw I lost 5 st no baggy skin if you do it in a controlled way nice and steady

Craig xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You might, you might not, everyone is different. But its not the big problem people tend to think it is and it does get better. Anyway what would you rather have a slightly baggy tummy for a bit or still be overweight ;)

Thanks, hadn't really thought of it like that!

hi I have lost 7 stone so far and my skin is not as bad as I thought it would be :D I have a bit of saggyness at the top of my thighs ( which I am sure will be pretty easy to tone up ) and my belly is a little saggy , but after 2 kids and 1 c section it propbably would have been anyway !!!
i would recommend Palmers cocoa butter firming butter , its not stupidly expensive and it works brilliantly :D

After 6 st loss i have got some saggy skin, around my thighs a little on my arms and well, 5 c sections means i am probably never gonna have a perfect figure. It does get to me if i let it, but my partner is great, he's always found a reason to compliment me whether i was big or smaller. My muscles underneath it all aren't too bad (will be better after my hernia op) so if i stand tall, wear nice undies i can stand in front of the mirror and say that it's not as bad as my head thinks. If i win the lottery i'll have surgery, till then just gotta learn to love meself just a leeetle bit

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Back