Will I gain weight/bloat on refeed?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by pigtotwig, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. pigtotwig

pigtotwig Full Member

Obviously the answer will differ from person to person, but if I were to put on weight is it likely to be a lot? (more than 1-3 lbs?)

Will the weight come back off effortlessly or will I have to work hard to lose it again?

Will my body bloat? (I'm planning a big refeed shopping spree so if I don't blooming fit into a 12 that day because I'm bloating I'll cry!)
    :p :p :p

So terrorfied!

P.S Good afternoon! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    As you say, it differs for everyone. If you do gain, it will be in the 1-3lb region unless you really overeat.
    As you have been away from food for so long, a little bloating will prob happen. I know I did TFR for 26 weeks and was a bit bloated midway through refeed. But it soon passed.
    Don't worry hon, you will be fine. Stick with the refeed sheet and really keep a close eye on portion sizes.
    Well done, again on your fab losses. Enjoy shopping for lovely new clothes.

4. pigtotwig

pigtotwig Full Member

Thanks for that babe! Wow, 26 weeks is amazing! I don't mind feeling bloated because I'm prepared for that, I just didn't want my body to kind of 'swell' haha and make me feel like a piggy! Do you know anything about getting those 1-3 lbs off again after? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.