Will I get my energy back?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lostpolarbear, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. lostpolarbear

lostpolarbear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've been doing SS CD for a week now and I feel totally drained, no energy at all! When will i get my energy back? (if at all?) I did lipotrim 2 years ago but can't remember feeling so drained then. I have a 9 month old and a full time midwifery course so finding it exhausting at the moment! ..and I've been on 'writing week' this week! Don't know what I'll do when I start on nights :/ x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yes you will - I felt really tired for the first week and half the second and since then - loads of energy - more than before. Stick with it and you will soon feel better - good luck!

4. lostpolarbear

lostpolarbear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    That makes me feel better thanks, feel even less energetic today and have a 5000 word assignment to write :/ sooo tired x

5. nicanancy

nicanancy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.72%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    yes i found my energy returned in the second week, well my energy and more :)

6. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Gosh you are busy. I've got a 9 month old and am pooped without all the studying you're doing too.

But it does get better. I feel so tired and lightheaded the past couple of days, but am on day 8 restart so I know it will pass c

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.