• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Will I go into ketosis?

Hi am new here and been doing the CD for 2 days. Ive just woundering if some one could tell me if i am going to go into ketosis? I had not really heard of it until I came on here. I am on the shakes and bars but also the orange flavouring for water as I hate water. Will the flavouring effect ketosis. Thank you to any one who wishes to help.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi!! The water flavourings affect some and not others but my CDC said I couldn't use them till the second week, I believe the amount you use in a day is limited, can't quite remember how much you are allowed though. The bars are higher in carbs so they too can affect ketosis and I couldn't have them till week 3, plus you are only allowed a bar a day. It is all personal though, they affect some and not others so you will just have to wait and see. They say it takes some a day others upto 3 to get into ketosis.

Otherwise all the best. Stick to the diet and it will work.

Thanks bijoux i will leave the bars untill next week. ' Week 1 - 4 -- -27lbs.' Thats a great loss I hope I can follow that. Pete, wow! Your a new man. Thanks for the replies.

bigfella

not for long hopefully
Hi Meemini
I was too told that I couldnt have bars for 2 weeks. I started on 1 Jan and by the end of day 2, my ketostix was going a dark salmon colour, which was nice to see as I could see progress.
Like pete said, it wont be long, a week max!
Good luck