Will I go to class??

fionao

Ive been of the wagon for 2 weeks and have put on at least 4lbs, I know for sure. I dont know wether to go back to class tonight or try and lose a few lbs this week before going back next week without such a big gain. Ive only lost 8 in total in about 7 weeks so feel terrible going back and putting half of it back on:0(

Would you go back or wait a week to try and minumilise (sp)the damage??

Go back. Always go back. Weigh in, accept the gain and deal with it this week.
Theres no point cheating by not going, your only depriving yourself of the feeling when you lose the weight you put on :D it feels good.

xx

Definitely go back!

From previous experience I would stay off that extra week, and I continued to put on! Go back now and face the consequences.... At least you will know exactly what action to take, and you will feel more in control. Good luck! ;-) xxx

Definitely go - because then you will come away all motivated for week. if you don't go the likelihood is that you will contniue to feel bad about being off the wagon, will continue to make poor food choices and will not be any better off come next week. Then you will feel even less like going to class and like many people you end up never going back to class.

agree with all the above, face the music , draw the line under it and get motivated and back on track.

If you don't know where you are at then you don't know how far you have to go.

good luck xx

Go back.

I know you will not want to and try to justify it by promising yourself you will be extra good in the meantime, but subconsciously you will relax, and may not have the determination or focus you need.
This will in many cases lead to more postponed weeks and possibly leaving the class for good.

Go back ;)

Go to class (or hopefully you've already gone now). The C won't tell anyone how much you have gained and will welcome you back. Seeing everyone will be good for your motivation and get you back in the groove. If you leave it to next week there might be the temptation to leave it 'another week' then 'another week'.

Back