Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Will I loose the same as on CD?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by 9550lucy, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. 9550lucy

9550lucy Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Hi Hi
    Last Sept I lost 2st in 4 weeks on CD sole source:) But have been on a cruise and put 1.5st back on:cry:
    Exante is sooooo much cheaper but I am worried that my weight loss will not be as quick as there are more calories in Exante shakes/bars than C.D-are there any converts out there who can advise...?....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KT B

KT B Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.47%)
    I imagine the weight loss will be pretty similar, they (Exante) say you'll lose on average 1 stone a month which is also what CD say....

4. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    Yes you can expect to lose the same x

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. determinator

determinator Banned

I have done Liptrim , CD and now exante and the losses are exactly the smae . lots of research shows that any diet of less than 810 calories will give the same weight loss , so you loose the same if you eat 400 calories or 800 .... its the most your body is capable of loosing !! I do find one big difference with the extra calories though ... i am not as hungry !! The exante shakes are much thicker and creamier than CD and fill you up much more , and the bars are lovely and big :) I love it

7. 9550lucy

9550lucy Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Ladies, thank you so much for your replys, had a sneeky weigh in this afternoon (1/2 way through my 1st week) and have already lost 7lb so looking good for the weekly weigh in xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.