Will I loose the same as on CD?

9550lucy

Hi Hi Hi
Last Sept I lost 2st in 4 weeks on CD sole source:) But have been on a cruise and put 1.5st back on:cry:
Exante is sooooo much cheaper but I am worried that my weight loss will not be as quick as there are more calories in Exante shakes/bars than C.D-are there any converts out there who can advise...?....

I imagine the weight loss will be pretty similar, they (Exante) say you'll lose on average 1 stone a month which is also what CD say....

Yes you can expect to lose the same x

Last edited:
I have done Liptrim , CD and now exante and the losses are exactly the smae . lots of research shows that any diet of less than 810 calories will give the same weight loss , so you loose the same if you eat 400 calories or 800 .... its the most your body is capable of loosing !! I do find one big difference with the extra calories though ... i am not as hungry !! The exante shakes are much thicker and creamier than CD and fill you up much more , and the bars are lovely and big :) I love it

Ladies, thank you so much for your replys, had a sneeky weigh in this afternoon (1/2 way through my 1st week) and have already lost 7lb so looking good for the weekly weigh in xx

Back