Will I lose weight-really?

sassy30

Just wondering whether this diet really does work. I am just about to complete week 1 and i do not feel like i have lost any weight. Weigh in tomorrow and inch loss measuring too -is it really possible to lose a stone in a month. Feeling really impatient - i want 3 stones off by December and don't know whether the diet is working for me. I am sticking to SS religiously. Hope i can lose the weight - feeling a bit disheartened.
:sigh:

Yes if you stick to it the diet does work :) just as an example I lost 10lbs in my first week, and overall in the first four weeks I lost 23lbs so over a stone and a half!

I didn't feel too much different at first but everyone was commenting after the second week so don't be disheartened! Good luck for your first weigh in and let us know how you get on :)

i've lost 6 stone in 20 weeks hun! Simple answer...YES, this diet will work! :D:D
dont pass judgement until your at weigh in hun! :D
xx

YES! It does work!
I am in my 3rd week now, and have lost 22lb!!! Something I never thought would happen in just over two weeks!
Stick with it and you will have a wonderful surprise at WI xxxx

Yep it does work as i have put in my other post you got to glug water!!! .... it really really helps! x good luck let us all know how much you lose x

Yes, yes and yes again... check the Cd maintainers thread if you want proof. Or... just wait until you weigh in. That will convince you, I promise! Good luck.

xxx

Yep, it works :clap: There is nothing mysterious about it. Reduce calories and you lose weight. Cambridge reduces lots of calories whilst giving everything else you need to stay healthy :)

Stick to the plan and the fat will go, otherwise you break all scientific blahs about calories in vs calories out and can put your body up for medical research ;) :D

I too was worried if the diet really would work, but with so many people saying how great it is, and shouting about their amazing losses, I am now sure it will work for me too.

Good luck with your weigh in! x

It definitely works if you stick to it.
It's brill.
XXX

it most definetly works if you stick with it
good luck at weigh in i think you`ll be very pleased with your results
xxx

You have so much proof on this forum that IT DOES WORK!!! How fast is to a great extent up to you and going by the CD book. I am not a star pupil of how to do CD, I am going through my own battle on how to stick to rules (never my strong point) but I know CD works if I DO stick to the rules........no other diet did that for me ! Best wishes, I am sure you will have a better first week result than you think !!

I worry about this constantly too as diets always stop working for me after a few months but so far it does work and I'm determined to keep trying. You don't feel different until you've lost a stone I don't think.

Yes Yes and Yes of course it works,I have just done 3 weeks and have lost a stone already,am aiming to lose another 3 by xmas. I can and know I can do so watch this space hon x

Hi sassy

Hope you feel nicely reassured by now. I have lost either 22 or 24 pounds in 5 weeks (not sure if my own scales were reliable when I started for a few days with old supply of lighterlife sachets before official CD start)
Good Luck with weigh-in and let us know how you get on!

Back