Step 1 Sole Source Will I lose weight?

GigiD

hi all, I am new to this :) meeting with a consultant on Thursday, so excited! Body has built an immunity to Dukan diet will Cambridge help me lose the last 2.5 stone? Does anyone have any experience of switching between two diets? Please help!

Lost

hi all, I am new to this :) meeting with a consultant on Thursday, so excited! Body has built an immunity to Dukan diet will Cambridge help me lose the last 2.5 stone? Does anyone have any experience of switching between two diets? Please help!

Lost

Hey there!
Never switched between been 100% Cambridge I to have 2 stone to lose so similar to you :)
We can be buddies and help each other if you like. I have Heard of dukan diet but not sure what it is exactly lol, our one is all shakes and liquids but very good results the proof is on the reviews and everyone's postings here :)
Take care!!
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Scott,

The reviews are almost two good to be true. Thank you and I would really love it if we could be buddy up and support each other in shedding the unwanted excess

:)

That would be great :)

I am very excited about meeting with the consultant on Thursday, hopefully I can get started immediately on Friday

How long have you been doing the Cambridge Weight Plan for? I was thinking of doing SS as opposed to SS+ what do you think?

Gigi

That would be great :)

I am very excited about meeting with the consultant on Thursday, hopefully I can get started immediately on Friday

How long have you been doing the Cambridge Weight Plan for? I was thinking of doing SS as opposed to SS+ what do you think?

Gigi

Brilliant!!
I haven't done it long and lost quite a bit, 2 stone to go...
I do SS as well mind, but according to my CDC she said that SS and SS+ is same weight loss so it's entirely up to you
I'm currently on day 2 now so stil rely days but don't it for a few weeks before Xmas
Best of luck :)

Hey Scott,

How has your day been?

Hi Gigi good day today thank you :)
1st day back to work and still was fine which was good, everyone really supportive in work hiding the biscuit tin hahah!!
I had long gaps between my food today (don't know of you seem but I do a cd diary for inspiration if ya fancy a look :), I got up @ 7 had 1st shake at 11am then my 2nd shake at 3:50pm then had my soup (tea) at 7:15pm and still got another shake to go think I'm going into ketosis :) it does get easier !!
You started now?

Take care
Scott

I have never switched but lose 2 stone in 2 months before my wedding. If you stick to it you WILL lose weight!! I am back on it today after Christmas and new year. If you are doing SS you will see fast results which is really encouraging

I have never switched but lose 2 stone in 2 months before my wedding. If you stick to it you WILL lose weight!! I am back on it today after Christmas and new year. If you are doing SS you will see fast results which is really encouraging

Hey sorry for the delayed response
Yes as with anything I guess the results are proof of your dedication and how far you have stuck with it.
2 stone in 2 months is amazing well done, I want to lose 3 stones in 3 months. Hope I can!

I am doing sole source, she wanted me to use milk, but I haven't been. She also wanted me on four packets a day, but I have only managed two sachets a day for the past two days. Will have to wait and see how today goes

It's just I feel like my body has built a resistance to losing weight and dieting

Back