Will it affect ketosis?

Hy Dohnuts were abouts ru then if not uk!! Tbh we Tink a like im also not going to wi till another 4,5 weeks !! How many weeks have u been on cd ? X

I'm in Turkey at the mo studying abroad :) I've only just started cutting down carbs for the past 3 days to see what it's like. I've been doing some research on some keto diets and I'm gona start tomorrow :) I'm hoping after 8 weeks I'll see a noticeable difference! I've been chubby since I was a kid and I'm determined to get rid of the spare tyre once and for all this time! lol

Dohnuts said:
I'm in Turkey at the mo studying abroad :) I've only just started cutting down carbs for the past 3 days to see what it's like. I've been doing some research on some keto diets and I'm gona start tomorrow :) I'm hoping after 8 weeks I'll see a noticeable difference! I've been chubby since I was a kid and I'm determined to get rid of the spare tyre once and for all this time! lol

Hey don't u worry u will be rid of the spare tyre's in no time! Lots of good luck Hun, this is simply the best diet it totally rocks lol!! Turkey wow well hope to holiday there next year, lol x

This thread is so funny, I've done that in the past haha, just needed to taste food and chew and feel it in my mouth. It is mad isn't it lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey don't u worry u will be rid of the spare tyre's in no time! Lots of good luck Hun, this is simply the best diet it totally rocks lol!! Turkey wow well hope to holiday there next year, lol x

I really hope so! Good luck to you too!
And you should definitely go to Turkey for summer :) I've been to Gumbet, Bodrum every year for the past 6 years - I can't get enough of it! x

Dohnuts said:
I really hope so! Good luck to you too!
And you should definitely go to Turkey for summer :) I've been to Gumbet, Bodrum every year for the past 6 years - I can't get enough of it! x

Is it good ? I'm
Scared of the perv men that u hear about lol soo I keep tinking if I should go or not!! I'm such a scary cat lol !! Would love to go, x

Is it good ? I'm
Scared of the perv men that u hear about lol soo I keep tinking if I should go or not!! I'm such a scary cat lol !! Would love to go, x

Yer that's always a concern for people who have never been. The key is just to be careful like you would anywhere. I've personally met so many nice people there and have made some really good friends. A lot of Turkish guys are actually really sweet, but just as friends and nothing more :) If you like good nightlife and lush food I bet you would love it there :) x

Dohnuts said:
Yer that's always a concern for people who have never been. The key is just to be careful like you would anywhere. I've personally met so many nice people there and have made some really good friends. A lot of Turkish guys are actually really sweet, but just as friends and nothing more :) If you like good nightlife and lush food I bet you would love it there :) x

Sounds very good!! Lol
Yeh would love to me n hubby are planning it's either eygpt or turkey lol... But the thought of the pervs has me on hold!! One time Use to read take break lot n British women getting raped n attacked by the men really was a sad n scary thought, but hubby keeps saying there are some lovely ppl there n some lovely places n the food being all halal well sounds lush!! Lol x

Sounds very good!! Lol
Yeh would love to me n hubby are planning it's either eygpt or turkey lol... But the thought of the pervs has me on hold!! One time Use to read take break lot n British women getting raped n attacked by the men really was a sad n scary thought, but hubby keeps saying there are some lovely ppl there n some lovely places n the food being all halal well sounds lush!! Lol x

I would recommend you give Turkey a try definitely. Have you been to Egypt before? My Aunt and Uncle have gone there a few times all inclusive and they said the food and hotels there were really nice. The only thing they complained about was the drink - I don't think they have many of the conventional spirits/beers in the all inclusive hotels. But whatever you chose I'm sure it'll be an amazing holiday :) I myself am off to Gumbet again with my cousin who is also working towards a beach bod xD We keep eachother motivated hehe

Egypt, nice. The hotel I went to lovely and there was all inclusive or all inclusive plus. With the plus you got proper drinks, cocktails and filled you mini fridge everyday. With beer coke ect...
I did find it so hot out there though!

Dohnuts said:
I would recommend you give Turkey a try definitely. Have you been to Egypt before? My Aunt and Uncle have gone there a few times all inclusive and they said the food and hotels there were really nice. The only thing they complained about was the drink - I don't think they have many of the conventional spirits/beers in the all inclusive hotels. But whatever you chose I'm sure it'll be an amazing holiday :) I myself am off to Gumbet again with my cousin who is also working towards a beach bod xD We keep eachother motivated hehe

Defos will be going both places just don't know which is first on list yet !! Lol never been eygpt but hubby has always wanted to go, I just got bak about 2 weeks ago from majorca went to Cala dor! It was heaven loved it was just a girls break, was half board n food was lovely as wel, n on an evening it was like a ghost town lol!! As hardly ppl about !! Aah wel hope u have a fab holiday n u will defos have a beach body by then lol xx

Defos will be going both places just don't know which is first on list yet !! Lol never been eygpt but hubby has always wanted to go, I just got bak about 2 weeks ago from majorca went to Cala dor! It was heaven loved it was just a girls break, was half board n food was lovely as wel, n on an evening it was like a ghost town lol!! As hardly ppl about !! Aah wel hope u have a fab holiday n u will defos have a beach body by then lol xx

Yep! Can't wait to be on the beach in my bikini sipping cocktails :D haha hope you have a fab hols with your beach bod too! xx

chubbybunny87 said:
what kind of meals? im craving a nandos atm lol

I'm having nandos on Saturday as am away, I told my consultantand she said try and stick to salad, but I will probably have rice,

bobbielaura said:
I'm having nandos on Saturday as am away, I told my consultantand she said try and stick to salad, but I will probably have rice,

If you have rice you'll come out of ketosis, that's the problem with this diet x

i have milk in my tea could not do black tea yek would kill for a peice of cheese but dont think it is allowed x

OMG, I had another chewing episode at the weekend. My husband turned to me and said "I think you are becoming Bulimic" to which I replied "nah they eat and then throw it up, I am hard core because I don't even swallow!" I had to share because I thought it was hilarious! I haven't done it since Saturday though now so i think i am over this now!! x x

Another day chew free!! well proud x

Another non swallower! nice to meet you silencemylips lol x x apparently Elton John used to do this, so unfortunately we haven't started a new trend lol x x x

Back