Step 1 Sole Source Will it affect weight loss?!

RedRose2013

I am on day 6 and had to have an SS+ meal. I was out with colleagues and couldn't find an excuse..
Meal consisted of green salad, a charcoal grilled chicken breast and mushroom( Small portion with slight oil) and balsamic vinegar as dressing. Will this knock me out of ketosis and affect weight Loss?! Washed it down with a lot of water..

Last edited:
Everyone is different but I know if I ate that it wouldn't knock me out of ketosis. You made sensible choices so I wouldn't worry, just don't make a habit out of it. Regarding weight loss, on the dates I have had to have meals I find I don't put on weight but I don't lose weight that day either, so not the end of the world (but you wouldn't want to do it all the time)

How will I know if I'm out of ketosis? When I feel hungry? (I have no ketostix)
Will NOT be making a habit of it. Feel so damn guilty now. :( feel like I'll lose such a crap weight this week and week1 is supposed to be the best !!!

It's very unlikely to make any difference at all, so stop feeling guilty (cos that leads to more trouble in my experience...). You made brilliant choices! :clap: Nothing you had there could put you out of ketosis so don't worry that it did.

Back