Will it hurt me if...?

And Wagon Wheels used to be big, they are like 10p pieces now!

Ahh - the good old days. Jamie Oliver would have a conniption at my fave school dinner back in the day.

Deep fried spam in batter with chips and gravy.
Followed by suet steamed pudding with a lake of custard.

we would be lecturing patients on healthy foods and everything in moderation then go back to digs and have cheese on toast for fifth day in a row and a packet of biscuits ,oh , and 10 pints . i guess thats why we are all here .

Probably a bit off the original topic BUT - what happened to coffee flavoured walnut whips, my absolute favourite. If fact when I'm skinny I might launch a campaign to bring them back!

Probably a bit off the original topic BUT - what happened to coffee flavoured walnut whips, my absolute favourite. If fact when I'm skinny I might launch a campaign to bring them back!
What happened to coffee flavoured anything?!They seem to have taken the coffee creams out of all the boxes/tins of chocolates, and they were always one of my faves! I'm also still mourning the demise of the Quality Street Peanut Cracknel. :( :p

Jo x

Hi everyone!
i started cambridge yesterday and im ok so far...Mike, i read your blog the other day and it was amazing!!!!!! you have done really well, i signed your guestbook! lol how are you finding keeping the weight off?

Id love to read that blog, anyone know where could I find it?

I could*

Hi everyone!
i started cambridge yesterday and im ok so far...Mike, i read your blog the other day and it was amazing!!!!!! you have done really well, i signed your guestbook! lol how are you finding keeping the weight off?

Hiya

Keeping the weight off is ok!! Just sensible choices when I can, turn down the odd cream cake in the office and make sure I mow my own lawn and I have kept it of for 18 months now.

All about planning for after the diet, you must must have a strategy for keeping the weight off and remember that if you can make it a one way journey then it is so much easier.

Mike

Back