will it make a huge difference??

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
hi , ive lost 12 lb on cd and thought it was going well and all of a sudden i have just had a huge blip with loads bread n butter and choccy!!!! why why why i just dont know but i think totm must be due.

im due weigh in again monday and up to this am i had lost 3lb since last weigh in doe you think it will make a big difference to weight loss this week or will it mean a gain??

ive no intention of coming off the wagon totally i just dont know what came over me???

omg i hate this feeling its so much better when doing cd and being in control then feeling like this and totally useless:cry:

any answers would be really appreciated

Jo- maybe if you back on it now, the damage maybe miniumal, but if you expect a gain, a maintain or loss would be a bonus. I had a day where i needed to eat so i got my DH to do me a salad, I dread TOTM too as i find i really want to pick.

thanks guys,
going drink lots of water and ive def got no intention of coming off cd totally and starting again(which in the past i would have!!)
i dont know what id do without this site its so helpful and friendly.

well we all here for the same reason which helps, and it doesn't matter how much we each have to lose, it tough anyway, but with support we will all truly get there.

Glug the water, somehow it really helps.
TOTM can have a terrible effect, making us want to eat, I did almost a week of CD in June but then became absolutely ravenous (because I was due) and broke diet.
The important thing is that you have the determination to forget the blip and carry on.
Good Luck x

Back