Will just using kettle bells help me lose weight?

Tispy

Hi, I'm not new to kettle bells, I have been going to kettle bells on and off for the last 2 years and have been going back regularly twice a week since October last year after having my daughter in December 2012. I do 2 60 minute workouts with a trainer on Tuesdays and Thursdays and we also do abs workouts. I have recently bought the kettlercise volume 2 workout and have made a schedule of Monday - 22 minute workout, Tuesday- class, Wednesday - 8 main abs workout, Thursday- class, Friday- 8 main abs workout, Saturday- 22 minute workout and Sunday is my rest day. my question is has anybody lost weight just using kettle bells or is it best to mix up exercises? I am also following a slim fast diet for the next 2 weeks to help kick start my weight loss and then I will be moving on to calorie counting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hello!
i really think you will be fine. After all scientists agree that the best exercise for weightloss is the one you will actually do!!!
And kettlebells do keep your heart rate up along with building muscle. my view is that when we try to do a lot of things is when we get tired easily and give up.
I would stick to what you do. Keep up the good work and good luck with your journey. You can be another success story!

Thank you for your reply :) I will key going with just the kettlebell workouts.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back