Will lose it and maintain this time!!!

Aww Liz, we all have hard days, I am a fridge stalker, at least once a day I open the fridge with the full intention of eating something in some sort of strange act of defiance. Then I remember the words of my ex boss, he says" dieting isn't about will power, it's about won't power, we have proven we have excellent will power as we will eat anything" Then I close the fridge door. It comes to me like cheesy movie flashback and I can see his face swirling in the fridge LOl!

Sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish, no sugar free lemsips to be had??

Chin up hen, you have some great goals there and all of them are totally do able xxx

I love what your boss said I'm gonna try and remember that on hard days thank you or sharing that.

Yep I'm all positive for today was feeling bit down yesterday but todays another day. Have a good day both of you.

Thanks LW, I have to say today had definitely been the most difficult since I started. I woke up feeling awful and can't face even drinking water. I know I have to so will perservere, really doesn't help that I can't have a lempsip. I am so focused on Tuesday though and really don't want to mess up what weight I may have already lost!!

I've been thinking about some targets that I want to achieve.

I have my daughter's 5th birthday party on the 16th June which is going to be a big affair!!!! I'm going to have to stand up in front of alot of people and do all of the party games with the children and have terribly low self-esteem. I would love to be 2 stone lighter from my start weight in the hope that it will give me a bit more confidence.
I'm also wanting to get some proper family photos done and need to be at least 4 stone lighter before I do this.
My oldest starts school in August and I don't want to be the fat Mummy at the school gates and finally it will be my 3 year anniversary at the end of October and me and the OH are planning a weekend away for the first time since the baby was born and I want to see that glint in his eye again (it's been a long time since I last saw it!!!)

So I am going to keep these goals in mind, whenever I feel like I am being deprived or feeling sorry for myself, because if I don't see this journey through, none of the above will happen and I am DETERMINED that all of them will!!!!!

Fabulous incentives to get to your goals Liz. You're sounding so very positive I'm sure you'll achieve them :hug99: xx

Well today has been a really good one. I woke up full of energy, managed to get all my cleaning done. Sorted out my baby's cot as fingers crossed she'll be sleeping in her own room tonight for the first time!!! And organised a bit more for my older daughter's bday party.
I can't believe how happy and full of life I am, I used to have to drag myself out of bed. I was so unhappy with my weight and had zero confidence and now that i'm doing something about it I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am also convinced that I can see that i've lost the weight, although still in the dreaded size 20's.
So i've got everything crossed for tomorrow, I would be over the moon if i could get 5lbs off to make a stone in 2 weeks!!!

Fingers crossed you get your stone total plus some tomorrow Liz :fingerscrossed: :)

Hi Liz, I hope you get your 5lb (or more!) 1 stone in 2 weeks will be amazing!
GOOD LUCK!

Good luck hun

Hi Liz!

Well done on your week 1 loss!
You're positive mind set is really inspiring! I have a 3yr old and a 4 month old as well, and feel the same as you about being fed up being self conscious about playing with the kids etc. I also feel bad about things like my daughter has never been swimming although she loves water, because I wouldn't be caught dead in a swimming costume in public. But am determined that will happen this year! You are right, the few months that it takes to transform our lives/looks, will be such a short time in the grander scheme of things.
Good luck! :)

good luck for weigh in hun, hope u get your stone.. i can sooo relate about your goals regarding the kids.. ive got 4 want to be a yummy mummy! (or atleast not an embarrasment) and im determined to see the glint in OH eye again soon ;) .. i lookforward to seeing how u do xx

Whoop whoop I did it. I lost my 5lbs this morning, just by a quarter of a pound, lol!!!! So I got my stone in 2 weeks. I am absolutely thrilled.:banana dancer:

Thank you so much for all of your support as I really couldn't have done it without you all. Now on to my next target of completing a month on Exante. :D
Good Luck to everyone else weighing in today. :fingerscrossed:

:woohoo: Woohooo well done, you've done amazing! How big must your smile be this morning! :D am made up for you :hug99: xx

Whoop whoop I did it. I lost my 5lbs this morning, just by a quarter of a pound, lol!!!! So I got my stone in 2 weeks. I am absolutely thrilled.:banana dancer:

Thank you so much for all of your support as I really couldn't have done it without you all. Now on to my next target of completing a month on Exante. :D

Good Luck to everyone else weighing in today. :fingerscrossed:

Shake it baby!!

You so deserve it really well done, you go girl!! xx

And guess what you've said bye bye to 17, and next week it will be bye bye 16, how is that for progress!!

well done hunny you did it!!! im certain you can do a month on exante.. your nearly halfway already!! :) xxx

Well done Hun that's excellent I knew you could do it.

Well done Liz! You've had excellent losses so far!

Woohoo well done Liz you must be so chuffed. A stone in 2 weeks, amazing xx

Back