Will lose it and maintain this time!!!

Never a truer word spoken ;)

Lol you bloody winos, donr worry about it liz, it may not as LW says do much damage at all. Glad to se your back on this morning. Well done on jeans I love clothes victories too.

Ah well done on the jeans keep going you'll be in them comfortably sooner than you think.

Thanks guys, I was over the moon about the jeans, even if I couldn't move in them.
At least I didn't have to do the whole lying down on the bed while I tried to zip them up fiasco. ;)

Well done on the jeans Liz, I can't wait to get back into some of my size 18's had to buy some 20's for my hols in april:cry: not good but on the plus side they are now veryybaggy and i think ready to be binned!:D
Glad you enjoyed the wine! (i do miss my wine)

Well i've just had a sorting out day. I've stuck all my size 20, and most of my size 18 clothes on ebay, so there's no going back now. Hopefully it won't be too long before i'm in my 16's as those clothes are so much nicer than the bigger sizes were!

Well done on another 3lbs down. Great feeling having a clothes sort out and so liberating. Hope they sell well so you can buy some new ones;)

Well done on another 3lbs down. Great feeling having a clothes sort out and so liberating. Hope they sell well so you can buy some new ones;)

Thanks Ali, loving the new profile pic, look at those cheekbones :D

LizDesigns said:
Thanks Ali, loving the new profile pic, look at those cheekbones :D

I know! Can't believe it myself. Had my hair cut short today so I thought I'd change my pic :D

Good afternoon Liz, like others have said well done on the size 16 jeans. :woohoo:
I truly enjoy dropping a dress size more than seeing the numbers go down on the scales. Makes it much more real I think.
Onwards and downwards! :hug99: xx

Thanks Giggles :D

Hi Liz, how are you doing?

Hey everyone. I am still around but having 1 week off exante, I was due to take the 16th off anyway due to my daughter's birthday party but due to medical reasons i've been advised to take a week off and then reassess. I won't go into the details of it all as it's not very exciting but will next weigh myself a week on Tuesday when fingers crossed I will have been back on the diet for a week and my medical problem has been resolved.
Hope you're all going strong, I won't be popping in too much over the week but will catch up when hopefully i'm back on it. :D

Aaaw, hope everything sorts itself out, take care xx

Ahhh hope everything goes ok Liz, take care :hug99: xx

Back