Will lose it and maintain this time!!!

Wow I had such a busy day yesterday that I just didn't get a chance to get on here. I also reverted back to some bad habits and only managed 2 of my shakes, i'm really going to have to pull my finger out. I had a meeting up at my oldest's future school yesterday, can't believe my baby will be starting school soon. It's a fab wee school and I was so pleased she got a place there. She has 2 induction days in June which should be interesting. I actually felt like I was back at school as we were given a list of all the things the children were expected to do by the time they got to school!!! I can't wait to see her in her uniform :D
Well I have a wee confession to make I weighed myself this morning and I was in the 15s, :wow::talk017::banana dancer::wee: I think I love breaking the next stone bracket even more than losing a stone, lol!!! Anyway i'm hoping i'm not in the 15s for too long, really want to be in the 14s by the 16th of June as that should be me nearly back in the size 16s!! I know it's possible as long as I stay on the straight and narrow, so that's my motivation for the next month!!!

Ahh that's really good Hun I'm so pleased for you. Im jut a bit behind you but our giving me he inspiration o carry on I so wanna be out the 16s too I can't stand behind this weight.lol. Keep it up Hun an get those shakes Down you or have an ultraslim bar as I always feel like I haven't had a pack when I have a bar.

Good afternoon Liz, you're doing fab am sure your target's do-able :hug99: xx

:woohoo: here's to a swift journey through the 15's :D

Ahh that's really good Hun I'm so pleased for you. Im jut a bit behind you but our giving me he inspiration o carry on I so wanna be out the 16s too I can't stand behind this weight.lol. Keep it up Hun an get those shakes Down you or have an ultraslim bar as I always feel like I haven't had a pack when I have a bar.

Thanks hun that's really kind of you. The weight certainly seems to be shifting so far this week too. I'm trying to get 21lbs off this month and fingers crossed I can do it. I can't wait to see those 14's on the scales. I see so many whose starting weight is in the 14s and i'm always jealous of that. It's been a few years since I last saw that weight!!!

Thanks tubs and giggles. I've been a bit naughty this week as i've weighed every day but so far i've lost a lb a day, long may that continue till weigh in!!!
I can't remember if I said earlier but i've started having a dash of skimmed milk in my tea too :angeldevil: which I know is a bit naughty but it's the only way I can drink tea and if that's the only exception I make for the next 6 months then i'm fine with that.

So it's onwards and downwards. Hope everyone else is having a good week. :D

LizDesigns said:
Thanks tubs and giggles. I've been a bit naughty this week as i've weighed every day but so far i've lost a lb a day, long may that continue till weigh in!!!
I can't remember if I said earlier but i've started having a dash of skimmed milk in my tea too :angeldevil: which I know is a bit naughty but it's the only way I can drink tea and if that's the only exception I make for the next 6 months then i'm fine with that.

So it's onwards and downwards. Hope everyone else is having a good week. :D

Ewwww I can't drink tea without milk. I don't have it often as I drink black coffee and peppermint tea.

Ewwww I can't drink tea without milk. I don't have it often as I drink black coffee and peppermint tea.

To be honest if I had a choice I would always drink coffee but I have to have it with milk and one sugar, a sweetner just doesn't cut it. So after weighing up my options thought I was best going with the tea with just a dash of milk. I'm so naughty!!! ;)

Well done for getting into 15s!! I'm sure you can reach your June target in time. At the end of the day all you have to do is stay 100%, it's up to your body what it loses, lol!
Do you do exercise? I'm so tempted to do some weights but am scared initilly it would slow the scales. Stupid obv but will waite a couple of weeks I think. :rolleyes:

Well done for getting into 15s!! I'm sure you can reach your June target in time. At the end of the day all you have to do is stay 100%, it's up to your body what it loses, lol!
Do you do exercise? I'm so tempted to do some weights but am scared initilly it would slow the scales. Stupid obv but will waite a couple of weeks I think. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately i've never been one for exercise, hence why I got to this size in the first place, well that and the vast quantities of unhealthy food I used to eat. I'm not really planning on doing any exercise at the moment either, I think this diet can be hard enough without having to find the energy to exercise! However, I do spend my day running around after a 4 month old and 4 year old so rarely have the chance to sit down these days. I am considering trying some toning exercises just to try and help with the saggy skin, but just to reiterate i'm only thinking ;)

Unfortunately i've never been one for exercise, hence why I got to this size in the first place, well that and the vast quantities of unhealthy food I used to eat. I'm not really planning on doing any exercise at the moment either, I think this diet can be hard enough without having to find the energy to exercise! However, I do spend my day running around after a 4 month old and 4 year old so rarely have the chance to sit down these days. I am considering trying some toning exercises just to try and help with the saggy skin, but just to reiterate i'm only thinking ;)
Lol you sound so much like me x
I have a gym membership cause I like the card,it looks good in my purse :)

Lol you sound so much like me x
I have a gym membership cause I like the card,it looks good in my purse :)

Ohh i've just realised our starting stats were the same too. Just wish we had Marbella in common too!!! ;)

Hope your doing well today Liz. :)

I'm really good thanks Sue, just plodding on and counting down the days until weigh in!

I was at the park for 9am this morning in the wind and rain, the things we do to keep the kids happy!!! The rest of the weekend should be a quiet one and the sun seems to be trying to make an appearance so it'll maybe mean yet another trip to the park this afternoon.

Hope the rest of you have a fab weekend and good luck for any weighing in. :D

Arrrggghhhh my OH is sitting in front of me eating cheese, crackers and pickle. As if weekends aren't bad enough!!!! Sometimes I could just put my hands around his neck and squeeze!!!

Sorry for the vent, it was this or him losing his precious jewels!!!

Haha rant away!

Hope (besides your OH's inconsideration! :D ) you're having a fab day Liz :hug99: xx

i tell my hubby to eat elsewhere unless Im eating too. He has been really good though and has cooked lots of meals for the kids too whilst I've been doing this. The worse one I had though was at the start of this diet ( one week in ) he came in from the football with pizza and my favourite garlic pizza bread. Well I turned into a woman possessed. I was so angry and he couldn't understand why. I could of throttled him. ( I think I scared him ). He hasn't done it since. :D

i tell my hubby to eat elsewhere unless Im eating too. He has been really good though and has cooked lots of meals for the kids too whilst I've been doing this. The worse one I had though was at the start of this diet ( one week in ) he came in from the football with pizza and my favourite garlic pizza bread. Well I turned into a woman possessed. I was so angry and he couldn't understand why. I could of throttled him. ( I think I scared him ). He hasn't done it since. :D

Maybe I should use the scare tactic the next time he tries anything like that. It was bad enough the one night he sat there and munched on a bag of peanuts (My fave food of all time). Yet he even says himself that he could never do this diet as it's too difficult blah blah blah. Well it would be a lot bloomin easier if he didn't munch constantly. Men, can't live with them, could quite easily at the moment live without them. ;)

Last edited:
Haha rant away!

Hope (besides your OH's inconsideration! :D ) you're having a fab day Liz :hug99: xx

It's been not too bad thanks Giggles, always seem to struggle at the weekends so i'm always proud when I get through a day 100%. Hope you've had a good day? I was just catching up on your diary and saw the comment about your son. I'd hope after 20lbs lost he'd have seen it alot more than just in your face, lol

Hope you've had a lovely weekend and that the weather got better for your park trips! You are a fab mum, I can never be bothered to step out in the rain with the kids unless I have to, lazy me..! This weekend in fact has been all about DVDs and internet as havent been well, and seems like the rest of the family are following my footsteps, hope am wrong! Have a great start for the week tomorrow! :)

Back