Will not having my healthy extras effect my weight loss

SkinnieMinnie

This week i have been working full time (8-6) and found it difficult to get all my heatly extras in, i do green days so i have 2 as and 2 bs but the last few days ive had 2 a's and 1 b or the other way round. Im trying to organise my self better but does anyone know if this will effect my weight loss?

It could do, it depends on you. But I don't loose as well if I don't have all my HEX's. Could you not take grab and go things to work with you to snack on?

I work with babies and toddlers so were not allowed food in the rooms due to allergies so i usually stuff as much as i can in my lunch break, think next week im going to take cheese sandwiches :)

The Alpen light/hifi bars are good to as you can eat one on the way to work and one on the way home (2=1 HxB n.b. Some hifi bars you can just have one) I always do green days as I'm veggie and I have the same trouble as you fitting them in. Also a bowl of cereal before bed helps me use up mine and I don't wake up starving :) x

The healthy extras are there for you to ensure you get the calcium and fibre needed in your diet.
sometimes I forget to have mine so I've bought myself some baby bel lights and Alpen light bars and HiFi bars, these are idea to snack on In between meals to ensure you are getting them in.
or you could make a cheese sandwich for lunch as you mentioned too :)
Xxx

Back