Will someone help me please EE??

Foxxi

Hiyaaa

I've been doing SW for a little while now.. but always done red or green days and have done ok so far.. I've never been able to get my head round extra easy.

Anyway, today I thought I'd have a change and have a bash at EE

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, a banana, and my milk allowance

snacked on fruit throughout the day

Evening meal - 3 chicken breasts cooked in 1 slice of wholemeal bread (breadcrumbs), an egg. Also a packet of Batchelors mild mexican rice. Aswell as a huge bowl of fruit salad.

I cant help but think I've gone wrong somewhere and feel like I've done it wrong. I've read my book..but I still feel like Iv gone wrong somewhere...

Help... Thanx in advance

i believe that is perfectly fine - I prefer red to the other plans.

That sounds okay.

However I would try and add more superfree foods to your meals. I know you said you snacked on alot of fruit through the day. But you haven't got much superfree foods included in your meals. Superfree foods help to control your portions of carbs and proteins which can at times be easy to over indulge in.

did you syn the extra bread for the crumbs?
your weetabix is your HeB for the day so anything over should be counted as syns..
Take it easy on the fruit as well. I know it's free, but fruit has more sugar in it than veg so it IS possible to have too much.. ( and limit bananas to 2 a day, they are very high in potassium which can cause problems )
Try and plan something for lunch even if it's only a tin of beans maybe..

did you syn the extra bread for the crumbs?
your weetabix is your HeB for the day so anything over should be counted as syns..
Take it easy on the fruit as well. I know it's free, but fruit has more sugar in it than veg so it IS possible to have too much.. ( and limit bananas to 2 a day, they are very high in potassium which can cause problems )
Try and plan something for lunch even if it's only a tin of beans maybe..

Arghhhh no..I didnt syn the bread... but I will now, thankyou. I do think Im eating too much fruit aswell.. I'll go steady on it from now on.

I find it really difficult to have 3 meals a day :eek: above is exactly what I've eaten today and I feel fit to burst right now... but if slimming means having to force something down at lunchtime..then thats what I'll do.

If I could find the 'Thankyou' button I'd press it for your post.... any clues as to where it is :eek:

Also just to ask did you have 3 full chicken breasts yourself at dinner time?

Perhaps try having smaller meals so then you can fit your lunch in and are not left feeling fit to burst. Although the food is unlimited, you should eat till satisfied. So if you are finding a big meal at tea time too much, smaller meals more regularly will definately help.

Also just to ask did you have 3 full chicken breasts yourself at dinner time?

Perhaps try having smaller meals so then you can fit your lunch in and are not left feeling fit to burst. Although the food is unlimited, you should eat till satisfied. So if you are finding a big meal at tea time too much, smaller meals more regularly will definately help.

I put 3 on.. but didnt eat them all..I ate 2 :eek: Im not normally so piggy.. but I was tonight :eek: my plan was to eat them on their own, but then opened the rice. Good idea tho about smaller teatime to fit lunch in... I'll try doing that from now on.

Thanx everyone

Back