Will the loo visits lessen?

glitzybug

Hey guys...
Can anyone tell me if the million trips to the loo lessen as time goes on??? I know Im drinking aaallloootttt of water but I cant keep going on like this. Afraid to be too far away from the loo and my colleagues have to keep covering me so I can leave the desk.
Glitzy :p

hey glitzy.. yes generally it does lessen. The reason you are going so much is because suddenly your body is taking in all this extra water that your body usually wouldnt be having so it doesnt know what to do with it. Give it a few days and your body will adjust to the diet and to the water and you wont have to go as much. I remember when i started the first time and i literally sat on the loo the entire day! ...good luck! how are you feeling today so far? x

It does get a bit better.....but you will notice in a while that your skin looks fantastic, from all the water that you're drinking, and people will actually comment on your 'glow':D

hey glitzy im doing ok today..freezing though and feeling very positive about this whole journey!.. ive got the "i can do it" vibe going on today,,its great! keep drinking that water and have a nap or two if you can. your body will appreciate that you can rest while it goes through its changes! chin up ! its all worth it! xx

Back